I Can't Bring Myself to Platinum This

Thats the problem. I cannot get this part of the game to come into play.

I did the mission TRUTH-The man who sold the world, and it ends as soon as I shoot 6 enemy then I do the emergency diving outside undetected.

Then the mission ends on S Rank with NO MAN ON FIRE PART?

It's in between shooting the six people and diving out. After you shoot the six men and you are on your way out, a cutscene will trigger. After this cutscene, the man on fire will be there.

Basically, you shoot the six people, grab one of their sub machine guns, you head your way outside. A cutscene will trigger started by viewing Ahab though the window outside. Shortly after, the man on fire appears and this is where you complete the mission task.

I'm not even bothering in trying to get S rank on all missions and eithet complete all missions tasks , the rest i might try to get tho if they don't end up to be a torture and boring to achieve . This game lacks the MGS story emotional feel as the others and by the middle of it i wasn't really aware how the stroy was progressing and not really interested .

It's in between shooting the six people and diving out. After you shoot the six men and you are on your way out, a cutscene will trigger. After this cutscene, the man on fire will be there.

Basically, you shoot the six people, grab one of their sub machine guns, you head your way outside. A cutscene will trigger started by viewing Ahab though the window outside. Shortly after, the man on fire appears and this is where you complete the mission task.

Thanks for that as it was a bit of a mess trying to find the man on fire and then to shoot him 20 or more times.

I gradually worked out that hes in the room before you dive out, so I shot him where he stood.

TRUTH Mission 46 is a real Bad Mission and a bit out of touch with MGS in reality.

Edited by snacklepuss