Survived 0 Sols

phoenix_shade

I am getting pretty frustrated. I am just about bored with the game and now I'm just jumping from planet to planet, system to system, trying to find ONE red condition weather planet.

The entire time I've put into this game 30-40 hours? I have not seen even ONE.

WHY

UGHHHHHHHH

Then end.

Perhaps I need to travel to a blue star?

Doesn't have to be one with extreme weather. You can do the survival requirement on a planet with extreme Sentinel activity, i.e. one where they shoot on sight. That's how I got the trophies. Upon landing, the computerized assistant will say "Extreme Sentinel Activity", and there will be a notice in the bottom righthand of the screen. You're probably not going to find too many extreme weather planets around F classification stars, you probably want to head to the O classification or B classification stars.

Doesn't have to be one with extreme weather. You can do the survival requirement on a planet with extreme Sentinel activity, i.e. one where they shoot on sight. That's how I got the trophies. Upon landing, the computerized assistant will say "Extreme Sentinel Activity", and there will be a notice in the bottom righthand of the screen. You're probably not going to find too many extreme weather planets around F classification stars, you probably want to head to the O classification or B classification stars.

What he said, also if and when you find that planet, do not leave the plant until you complete 32 sols.

If you go to orbit, it resets the timer and if you die it resets it. Just a reminder.

Also 32 sols is approximately 8-13 hours real time depending on planet rotation and distance from the systems sun/star.