PS Vita Hacked!

Xel

Really, is that possible? I share a PS Vita and every time resetting the console for switching accounts starts being very annoying. How put you all the content one 1card?

Related to the Henkaku-hack some scene-members showed a way to do so. To put it simply, a specific file on the memory card has to be removed. Afterwards, the card can be linked to another account without deleting the content. But you won't be able to use the digital content of the former account. Just search the scene sites to find info about it.

Not really. I didn't do much research before making this thread.

You are too honest. :P

• Like 1

If you have no desire to actually discuss the topic, then don't post. The sarcastic and smartass comments aren't welcome here.

Parker

I see. So how exactly does your comment on my comment contribute to the discussion?

Btw, I am into discussing this topic and made my statement that the main feature here is about being able to use the Vita in many beneficial ways that have been locked out by Sony, not the piracy aspects. In case you didn't realize.

I'm still fine on 3.61 taking advantage of the whitelist from 3.60 though I can't google anyone that's done this and said it's successful. With the scene in full speed I'm beginning to think that %99 of people are after one thing, a cfw. Sure I'm no angel but part of me is thinking of a rehash of the ps3's 3.60, not a good sign for trophy hunters or online gamers.

Edit: Had a blackout on the weekend so the Pstv was without power for a couple of hours, turned it back on and the white list stuck. To celebrate I went and bought Soul Sacrifice and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. Now I admit I don't know if either of these are compatible with pstv by default. Sony needs to realize that good things did come from this, I'm already buying more vita games and surely am not alone. Almost bought Ninja Gaiden but the dude in the store couldn't find the cart.

Edited by Z1MZUM