10 different attack combo help...

I heard this should work, and I've done it several times and it hasn't...

from a post on "the other site"
"10 types of moves: One of the harder ones. Easiest way is to do this combo with Muramasa:
2A>2B>2C>236B>jB>jC>j236A>jE>j236C>A>B>C
Practice the combo a few times in practice mode then do it in versus to get the trophy. The timing takes some getting used to (236B part has to be input with a delay since C can't be canceled into it, for example) but the combo should be pretty easy."

https://www.twitch.tv/ledwith_/v/85943712

Edited by lednatius

As stated in another thread, this happened to me as well. For any of the combo trophies in this game, if it fails to pop, restart the game and redo the combo. The trophy should pop upon completion.

(Also personally, I found Al's 10 combo version easier 

, but if you already practiced that combo, then no point)

I heard this should work, and I've done it several times and it hasn't...

from a post on "the other site"

"10 types of moves: One of the harder ones. Easiest way is to do this combo with Muramasa:

2A>2B>2C>236B>jB>jC>j236A>jE>j236C>A>B>C

Practice the combo a few times in practice mode then do it in versus to get the trophy. The timing takes some getting used to (236B part has to be input with a delay since C can't be canceled into it, for example) but the combo should be pretty easy."

https://www.twitch.tv/ledwith_/v/85943712

Notice how at 8 hit, the number became grey? It means the combo link was broken. This means you have to input that part of the combo a bit faster (few frames faster).

The reason you can actually continue the combo to 9 and 10 hit is because the dummy CPU isn't doing anything. Against a real player, once the combo becomes grey, they get counter/break it whereas if the combo is still red (active) they still are locked in your combo.

If you still can't succeed on that one, maybe try another character combo, some combos are easy for some and harder for others, you might be able to pull off another combo easier than that one.