Who wants to play Velocity 2X?

Superbuu3

Personally Im a big fan of Velocity Ultra and I would love to make the sequel a milestone plat due to the name of the plat. This game is not for the faint of heart because although it is a short platinum, it will take a lot of skill. Things will be running slightly different as I understand some people will be extremelyl addicted and just fly through the game. The real difficulty is mastering the game. In this instance we are aiming for the platinum. No one is forcing anyone else to go for the platinum though so if you are content with just beating the game that works to.

If anyone gets stuck on any specific levels, just state the level and we'll see what we can do to help. Sign ups will be up for a week, but we will be starting tomorrow, I do apologise for the quick start, but I will be absent for the forums in a couple of weeks, so I just want this started and finished before then and we can concentrate on MGS after that.

I don't know how much story this game has if any, so discussing that I'll see about as we play the game. I think it would be fun to add a slight competitive edge to this so I was thinking we could post our fastest times on certain levels and challenge others when we think we've done exceptionally well.

Participants:

1. Superbuu3

2. audiopile

Anyway the more the merrier.

Starts Friday 2nd September late comers are welcome and sign ups end September 9th.

• Like 1

SuperBuu :D

I figured We Plays were always popular with the community but if this one isn't for one reason or another you don't need to hold an event.  I have lots of games to play.

Certain games are not sure how high this is on people's lists either way i want this plat lol. So we'll do it.

This plat is below 2% so i think a lot of people will find it hard.

I hated the grind for this platinum. It was a fun game but too frustrating for me. Still managed to plat it

Grats that must have taken a lot of skill i did try starting this ages ago but did notice it seemed a lot less forgiving then the first game.

Certain games are not sure how high this is on people's lists either way i want this plat lol. So we'll do it.

This plat is below 2% so i think a lot of people will find it hard.

Grats that must have taken a lot of skill i did try starting this ages ago but did notice it seemed a lot less forgiving then the first game.

One of those PS+ games that many tried but most didn't complete, I'm hoping anyway.  

I'll be playing it on the PSV with the patch installed.  No idea what I'm getting into.  Should be interesting.

Shouldn't this be in the community sub-forum? It'd probably get more exposure there.

To anyone who participates though, you're in for a truly stunning game. One of the most enjoyable platinums I have gone for, and it's not as hard as the rarity would suggest imo.

Shouldn't this be in the community sub-forum? It'd probably get more exposure there.

To anyone who participates though, you're in for a truly stunning game. One of the most enjoyable platinums I have gone for, and it's not as hard as the rarity would suggest imo.

I usually keep the sign up topic in the game forum so people looking at the game can see it and sign up if theyre just looking at the trophy list. The actual game topic is in the community section, but thanks for the input.

Im pretty excited for this I loved the first game and can't wait to get into this one did it take long to plat?

Edited by Superbuu3

I usually keep the sign up topic in the game forum so people looking at the game can see it and sign up if theyre just looking at the trophy list. The actual game topic is in the community section, but thanks for the input.

Im pretty excited for this I loved the first game and can't wait to get into this one did it take long to plat?

Not too long. Took me a week, but that's only because I tried to stop myself playing it so it could last longer :P You could probably get the plat in a day or two if you're skilled, especially if you have prior experience with Ultra (I didn't, I played 2X first)