Pro Clubs

KashSenpai

In Pro Clubs you customize a player model (for example making it look like you, picking its preferred position, choosing its traits) and you can join a team created by another FIFA player who also has their own 'Pro' player. The manager of the team would have picked the crest, kits, and also named the club. Once you and your teammates have picked a position to play in (obviously the maximum of players is 11 at a time) you can play against other pro clubs and try and climb yourselves up the divisions (much like head to head seasons) and train your pro's stats up (heading, finesse shots, slide tackling etc). The main difference being that instead of playing with all 11 players, you will be assigned solely to your own player. 

I've probably forgotten a few things as it's been a few years since I actually played properly but Pro Clubs never seems to change a lot throughout the evolution of FIFA. Best bet of finding out is to grab a few friends though as it is a mode designed for that. 

In Pro Clubs you customize a player model (for example making it look like you, picking its preferred position, choosing its traits) and you can join a team created by another FIFA player who also has their own 'Pro' player. The manager of the team would have picked the crest, kits, and also named the club. Once you and your teammates have picked a position to play in (obviously the maximum of players is 11 at a time) you can play against other pro clubs and try and climb yourselves up the divisions (much like head to head seasons) and train your pro's stats up (heading, finesse shots, slide tackling etc). The main difference being that instead of playing with all 11 players, you will be assigned solely to your own player. 

I've probably forgotten a few things as it's been a few years since I actually played properly but Pro Clubs never seems to change a lot throughout the evolution of FIFA. Best bet of finding out is to grab a few friends though as it is a mode designed for that. 

Pro clubs doesn't exist on the ps3 anymore does it?