We Play Velocity 2X

I need to put more time into this been busier this week then i hoped. This seriously needs som dedication. Im trying to perfect levels as I go along.

BTW one serious annoyance im having is that they mirror Kai Tana's image so her hair just changes from the left to right, yes weird things irritate me :P

Checkpoint 4 - Beat the game and road to plat

Remember if you're struggling just ask around. I've been busy so I haven't been able to finish yet. I'm intending on beating this over the next week or two though. I still want this for plat 150 and have been in fact holding off the last trophy on othe games while i wait lol.

• 1 month later...

I have platinumed the game and it is my 150th platinum.

I will say level 42 and 47 were a pain and a complete nightmare to beat. I went to visit a fiend who was getting an operation abroad and ended up getting a tropical illness of some sort and it wrecked my hands so tis was considerably more gruelling than it needed to be.

Anyway thanks for participating everyone. we'll start up the next set of we plays very soon.

• Like 1

I have platinumed the game and it is my 150th platinum.

I will say level 42 and 47 were a pain and a complete nightmare to beat. I went to visit a fiend who was getting an operation abroad and ended up getting a tropical illness of some sort and it wrecked my hands so tis was considerably more gruelling than it needed to be.

Anyway thanks for participating everyone. we'll start up the next set of we plays very soon.

Congrats Superbuu.  I'm impressed, I found this game hard as hell on easy...  Sorry I failed out.  

• Like 1

Congrats Superbuu.  I'm impressed, I found this game hard as hell on easy...  Sorry I failed out.  

I am genuinely surprised how many people commented on it not being that hard. I definitely found it challenging this game was considerably harder than the first which I still think was about medium difficulty. The sidescrolling sections in this game were very difficult in places and adding in the level length and you cant die to get a perfect it definitely is hard.

I do hope you manage to do it eventually.

BTW we'll be starting MGS soon just comment in the sign up thread if you are at all intersted.