Can anyone help with the trophy list?

Legchomper

Hey guys I've looked around on the internet and I can't find any English trophy guide for the game 

As far as I'm aware I have to complete the songs on both Normal and Hard for a trophy, but is that in cloud requests or free play only? 

Also I remember to finish the cloud requests I have to do a final song but I'm not sure how to obtain it, do I have to fill up the prisms twice?

• Like 1

I am currently working on this right now as well, I was doing research and they even had translators on forums try and figure it out, but all the trophies unfortunetly named after titles.  Maybe cross reference then to the other two games since some titles are the same.  I'm hoping it isn't as involved as diva f2nd though :/

Hey guys I've looked around on the internet and I can't find any English trophy guide for the game 

As far as I'm aware I have to complete the songs on both Normal and Hard for a trophy, but is that in cloud requests or free play only? 

Also I remember to finish the cloud requests I have to do a final song but I'm not sure how to obtain it, do I have to fill up the prisms twice?

The trophies for completing all songs on normal and hard must be done in free play. All cloud requests must be completed for the event master trophy.

Yes. You'll have to fill up all of the prisms twice to unlock the final song. You'll need to do it an additional 5 times to earn the other prism related trophies as well as to unlock all of the cloud requests.

There should be a guide out soon. I know Timmy's been working on one.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

You need to get all events in Album/Event Collection (Event Organizer trophy) and clear Normal/Hard (Intermediate Player and Advanced Player) in Free Mode for Platinum.

Event Collection goes like this:

- Story Events: you get them during tutorial, then you need to feel crystals twice to open Event Request with Ending Medley. You need to beat it to get it in clouds. After this, you need to fully charge Prisms (7 crystals each) to get final 8th festival and beat it.

- Event Requests: you need to see and beat every Event Request in game. You get one request with each crystal, festivals when you get all crystals to some level (i.e. 2-3-4-5-6-7 crystals in every cloud) and additional requests which should be connected somehow with how much you played, but you will get them all by the time of 8th festival. The hardest ones will be with Extreme preset songs including Ending Medley on Extreme.

- Friendship Events: you get one event at the start of friendship with each and one at the end. Friendship rises in this game only by gifts.

- Gift Events, Pt.1 & Pt. 2: just give vocaloids all items that give events. They are generally the same as in previous game. Good news: there is Sketchbook and Calligraphy Paper but Events are never shown twice, so it's better.

- Celebrations: 5 Events are birthdays of vocaloids and you simply need to gift them birthday cakes, the last two are given for collecting all modules in game and fulfilling all Cloud Requests.

Other trophies are: one for each friendship at max (10 lvl), so six thropies like MEIKO's BFF, one for each leveling of all crystals one level up (Crystal's WhisperCrystal's Glimmer, etc.). 10 Million Volts and 1 Million Volts for total Voltage. Grand Gallery is for getting all pictures in album, you need to clear every song at least on Hard in Cloud Requests for this. First Festival is fo clearing first Festival. Welcome to DIVA! is for clearing Tutorial. Photographer is for 10 photos. My Partner is for changing 10 times modules in DIVA room. Mission Chaser is for clearing 10 Event Requests. Stage Master for collecting all stages. To get stage you need to beat song once, so most likely you'll get it during Ending Medley. Hey, You Win! is for viewing staff credits. Challenger is for beating a song with three challenge items. Room with a View is for collecting all room themes. They generally given for competing Event Requests.

Edited by Veikia
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for replying to me, so the only way to raise friendship levels is from gifts right? no minigames or head rubbing in this one? and the only way to get gifts are through playing songs over and over? Is there a trophy for getting Modules?

Yes, yes, and yes. The only way to raise friendship levels is from gifts, the gifts can only be obtained by playing songs over and over, and there is a trophy for modules. The event master trophy requires all modules to be obtained. I used this with a translator for the gift guide, this site for the locations of the modules, and this site with a translator for the rarities of the modules.

There should probably be an english guide out soon so you probably won't need to use those links.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

for me i aimed for the quests first then the modules,,, gift,,,room events,,, characters levels

My advice is that you use New module drop lvl4 asap (can be found on ps4 store for free)

You'll almost unlock a module everytime you finish a song until you clear that area and aim for rare modules the ones that only drops from their perspective song,

After you get every module and finishing every festival you now aim for getting 100% on the gifts which shouldn't be a problem for you since you cleared every quest

Now the real hell begins in getting the room events + leveling up the characters

I suggest you to use this site for gifts + room events list it should help you a lot, use a translator for it since it's in Japanese

https://www19.atwiki.jp/mikudiva/sp/pages/482.html

Now there's something very very important about characters leveling, every time you clear 5 songs the character will ask you for a request

You give them the right item and you get more xp but its hard to know what item do they mean although it's mentioned in the site, I didn't understand it

Also i farmed Luka, Kaito, Meiko on the uratounder song so you might wanna give it a try.

Good luck with the plat it just requires patience that's all ^^

• Like 1

Thanks a lot guys, after I'm done with the quests I can do right now I'll work on Module collecting and follow a guide to make sure I have everything from specific song before moving on. Then I'll aim for the gifts since collecting modules will build me up on those the same time. 

Then I'll aim for the gifts since collecting modules will build me up on those the same time. 

You can have only 5 of the same item at the time, so you'd like to spend them along the way even without "5-songs-request", especially items with more than 5 events: Magical Silk Hat, Sketchbook, Calligraphy Paper, Game Show Placards and Hot Plate.

You give them the right item and you get more xp but its hard to know what item do they mean although it's mentioned in the site, I didn't understand it

They have two types by module style. For Classic, you need to give either some "making tools" like Cookware, Cooking Pans if vocaloid wants to learn another ways to sing or smth like that, or Song Book, Karaoke Set, Mics, etc. if she wants to sing better. For Cute, you need to give placats, decals, fans with vocaloids if she wants to decorate the room and stuffed/felt dolls otherwise, figurines will also work. For Cool, it's either musical instrument or seasonal decoration for the room (like Christmas stocking, Jack-o-Lantern, Tanabata Tree, Beach Ball). For Elegant, either sweets like cookies and cakes or Tulips, Daisies and Any Cloud Ornament. For Quirky, its either toys like Itasha, Building Blocks (afaik, the ones you can play while "resting", so no Bicycles or Stacking Blocks) or actual food (sweets will go too, but they give you less points).

You also can click "Start" while vocaloid is explaining what she or he wants to skip request if you think you don't have the right items and don't want to lose affection. It works only while explanation goes. As soon as you're in gift menu you won't be able to skip gift-giving.

• Like 3

They have two types by module style. For Classic, you need to give either some "making tools" like Cookware, Cooking Pans if vocaloid wants to learn another ways to sing or smth like that, or Song Book, Karaoke Set, Mics, etc. if she wants to sing better. For Cute, you need to give placats, decals, fans with vocaloids if she wants to decorate the room and stuffed/felt dolls otherwise, figurines will also work. For Cool, it's either musical instrument or seasonal decoration for the room (like Christmas stocking, Jack-o-Lantern, Tanabata Tree, Beach Ball). For Elegant, either sweets like cookies and cakes or Tulips, Daisies and Any Cloud Ornament. For Quirky, its either toys like Itasha, Building Blocks (afaik, the ones you can play while "resting", so no Bicycles or Stacking Blocks) or actual food (sweets will go too, but they give you less points).

You also can click "Start" while vocaloid is explaining what she or he wants to skip request if you think you don't have the right items and don't want to lose affection. It works only while explanation goes. As soon as you're in gift menu you won't be able to skip gift-giving.

Thanks for explaining, its kinda annoying how they made the leveling like this, especially the gifts are very rare so they should at least release a module for rare gifts.

I enjoyed everything in the game except the characters leveling -.-

• Like 1

Thanks for explaining, its kinda annoying how they made the leveling like this, especially the gifts are very rare so they should at least release a module for rare gifts.

I enjoyed everything in the game except the characters leveling -.-

Yeah, especially considering the gift trophy I'd rather still have a shop... maybe make the items unlock in the shop through random drop if necessary and then you can keep buying as much as you want.

I imagine the multi-outcome items will be even more of a pain this time around... unless they made it so you only get new events (for as long as new events exist). I also noticed when giving a gift I've already given them, the video doesn't play like in the older games...

At least the Art Gallery trophy was less of a pain this time around, though I kind of miss having the fanart on the loading screens, haha.