Score Attack

fisty123

Just thought I would share a note that score attack for S rank is either 4,500,000 or 5,000,000 points all levels only have 5 minutes and you can unlock the trophies using any level. 
Unless your really good at Pac-Man this one could take a while for all three levels of difficulty.

Not sure on what the best level is but my best run was on the Junction course for Single Train mode.

Edited by fisty123

I guess they shoud patch it. I dont think this was ment to be so hard.

I made a perfect run (no bombs, no lives lost, all lives caught) in Single Train and I didnt get the S Rank (it was 4.600).

Checked the Leaderboards and number one is always with 4.800. They should fix it, like 3D Dot Game Heroes, making the Platinum Trophy easier to obtain.

Btw: if I dont eat any ghosts when I eat the power dot and the time goes out, does the stage continues with thoses and allows me to score more next time? (If you know what Im talking about...)

My issue comes down to the power dot and ghost trains, to get S rank you need to be able to do them very fast which has some luck involved as well, but I don't think I will ever get Extreme done, I can almost do Regular.

Btw: if I dont eat any ghosts when I eat the power dot and the time goes out, does the stage continues with thoses and allows me to score more next time? (If you know what Im talking about...)

The stage continues however the fruit will show up and none of the normal dots come back so you lose a massive amount of points if you miss the ghost train(s)

Edited by fisty123

Easy?

The one that scares me most is the last Adventure Mode, it has 15 stages. I guess they are going to ask me all 3 stars in all other events :o

I was going along at a great pace beat the second last boss and moved onto the final world only to see that it requires all stars to unlock the final boss.... I turned off the game in defeat and have not turned it back on since.

I was going along at a great pace beat the second last boss and moved onto the final world only to see that it requires all stars to unlock the final boss.... I turned off the game in defeat and have not turned it back on since.

As I only need 13 more levels to get three stars in, the final world is now starting to get to me. Pretty much most of the levels in the world is a score attack with extra time, and you have a percentage counter that has to be at 100% for your score to count. I'm trying to go for this plat but GOD DAMN this is tough. 

As I only need 13 more levels to get three stars in, the final world is now starting to get to me. Pretty much most of the levels in the world is a score attack with extra time, and you have a percentage counter that has to be at 100% for your score to count. I'm trying to go for this plat but GOD DAMN this is tough. 

That sounds like a mess, I wish you luck with the remaining 13 levels I don't think I will bother I was sitting here thinking maybe I should give it a go but I don't think I have it in me.

3 stars in all levels? Hahaha thats just ridiculous as I said.

Btw, fisty123 said that S Rank in Hexagon is 3.600. I only see scores around it... But, when I did 3.000 for Rank A, it said that I need 4.000 points for Rank S :( Is it something Im missing?

Fairly sure it was Hexagon as I got the tip from xelnia, I can confirm it when I get home from work

Yes please if you dont mind.

I dont know if the score is different from region (EU and America)

Sorry have not been able to get home for long, if you watch my Hexagon replay from the leaderboards or someone that has gone past the 3,600.000 it will tell you what rank they got at the end as well as when it changes over for each rank. I got rank S from when the bonus points from the all jumps and extra lives at the end which the replays also show.

Edited by fisty123