Deleting an unfinished guide

Go to solution Solved by Dragon-Archon,

Hello is there a way to delete an unfinished guide i started one and never finished and now my knowledge of the game is small. I want to start a new one of a game i just got the plat in (i will actually finish this one lol) if i can't delete it am i allowed to just start a different one? thanks

Edit: I went ahead and tried to make one anyway and it said failed to make guide is there a solution? i am assuming its because i have an unfinished guide if you can delete the other one that would help thanks.

Edited by DeadlyHawk78

You can't delete any guide unfortunately at the moment.

You're not alone. I was starting few guides and many were simply I have lost interest on making guide or somebody else submitted and got approved a guide from the same game. I wish I could delete my unapproved unfinished guides.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 2

• Solution

Hello is there a way to delete an unfinished guide i started one and never finished and now my knowledge of the game is small. I want to start a new one of a game i just got the plat in (i will actually finish this one lol) if i can't delete it am i allowed to just start a different one? thanks

Edit: I went ahead and tried to make one anyway and it said failed to make guide is there a solution? i am assuming its because i have an unfinished guide if you can delete the other one that would help thanks.

You can start new guides even if you have unfinished ones. Which game did you want to start a guide for?

I definitely think that this would be a good feature. I tried to create a guide for Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time but had bad internet at the time. Being new to creating guides, I've got about 4 different unfinished guides for the game that I can do nothing about - and I'm pretty sure someone else is going to do a guide for the game now 

I had this problem too. I started a Bad Company 2 guide but I lost interest in the multiplayer so it remains untouched. Unless I can find someone to do the multiplayer portion while I work on the singleplayer, I don't see this getting published unless I get interested in the online again (or for how long it lasts)

Bakugan Battle Brawlers i tried again a few hours later and it worked i am going to get started on it soon.

Ok, weird. You already had a trophy unlocked, so it should've worked. Good to know it's fixed now. 

I definitely think that this would be a good feature. I tried to create a guide for Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time but had bad internet at the time. Being new to creating guides, I've got about 4 different unfinished guides for the game that I can do nothing about - and I'm pretty sure someone else is going to do a guide for the game now 

I believe someone's already working on a guide for R&C ACiT.