not a new member just changed my user id

Glennyb_

Just wanna give people a heads up im not a new member just changing my user id. Basically using my real name now Grumpywomble

You could have done a status update instead too, another thing you can do is putting a link to your old ID in your signature. Why did you change accounts?

Welcome back to the forums.

Edited by TheYuriG

You could have done a status update instead too, another thing you can do is putting a link to your old ID in your signature. Why did you change accounts?

Welcome back to the forums.

WHY DID YOU CHANGE PICTURES, HUH!?!? Stop pressuring them.

• Like 1

What? I only asked because he mentioned, so I thought he wanted to talk about it, chill bro.

I wasn't genuinely yelling or anything, I guess you forgot  about me yelling over nothing and didn't miss me. Not like I missed you or anything. :'(

• Like 1

Hey its cool people :) wanted to reset my trophies as well. I really wish playstation would bring in the whole name change which xbox had. No I'm not a fanboy was with xbox last gen however believe this gen Sony have stepped up a hell of alot since the ps3 days. Anyway this is a happy place to Come and chat let's keep it that way :)