Free as a Bird trophy unobtainable now?

item112z

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, MrKrzus said:

I think this should be possible, cause u get trophy just after when u migrate a bird. and for the big red bird u need to destroy 95% of gates

I would really like to take a crack at this game but this one trophy is putting me off.

There have been a few people that have

obtained this recently, can anyone actually confirm if this is possible?

No it shouldn't be possible, unless you've got all birds except the last one migrated already before the near functionality shut down. 

The migrated bird is put on your save game, so there's also no way of reloading an old save from the cloud and sending another. The game will think the other birds was never sent. Unless the migrated birds are accounted for somewhere ingame instead off on your save - which his highly unlikely, it will never work. 

On 2/4/2024 at 11:52 PM, Baron_Bonk said:

No it shouldn't be possible, unless you've got all birds except the last one migrated already before the near functionality shut down. 

The migrated bird is put on your save game, so there's also no way of reloading an old save from the cloud and sending another. The game will think the other birds was never sent. Unless the migrated birds are accounted for somewhere ingame instead off on your save - which his highly unlikely, it will never work. 

but the trophy for migration pops after you sent a bird, so if you send all 7 there should be trophy. I think they don't need to come back

1 hour ago, MrKrzus said:

but the trophy for migration pops after you sent a bird, so if you send all 7 there should be trophy. I think they don't need to come back

They actually do need to come back, because you can only send one bird at a time out on migration.

• Like 1