Tsurugi File 44 ... please help

I've followed the walkthrough precisely ... well, at least I that's what I thought.

Turns out I'm missing File44 for the SCENES trophy.

Could anyone please check which scene this is and point me in the right direction whee I can get it?

Thanks!

Before you make your first choice: Press box square.png and SAVE,

then also SAVE in DATA:89 (to use later for the second playthrough with Tsurugi.)

SAVE DATA:89 for second playthrough SAVE DATA:00

Save before picking next answer below while choice is on-screen [press] 275ba8.png      

• Inquire CASE:01 1/2
  • Check Hauto Sato's residence CASE:01 1/2
  • Head to the library CASE:01 1/2
  • To the Study Room Floor CASE:01 1/4
  • It's just a job CASE:02 2/3
  • Take the supplement CASE:01 1/2
  • Maybe CASE:01 1/3
  • Bring Ginoza along CASE:01 1/4

Chapter 1 End    

•  Take the supplement CASE:01 1/2
  • Inspect the mother's friends with Akane CASE:01 1/2
  • Investigate the nursing commufield CASE:01 1/3 This is where you get File 44

Section from the guide, first playthrough with Tsurugi. Just start a "new" game with those question choices and you should get your File44 and pop Scene Complete if that's the only file missing. Good luck!

Edited by Crazy-Maisy

Perfect! Thank you so much for your quick reply ... no idea how I managed to scew this up, especially since your guide was incredibly. Must have been a lot of work, even though the game is easy to "play" I guess making the guide was very complex and time consuming. Thanks a lot for your efforts!

I have found a trick for the mini gane that maybe you can add to the guide: as soon as you reach 310.000 points for all the pictures, back up your safe file to the cloud or a usb drive, buy the pictures and get the trophy. Then, copy your old save file back and you have both the trophy and the points, meaning your post game grind lost a few hours.

P.s. just like almost everyone else, I'm struggling with level 6-2 and earning points in free play is extremely slow...

• Like 1

Perfect! Thank you so much for your quick reply ... no idea how I managed to scew this up, especially since your guide was incredibly. Must have been a lot of work, even though the game is easy to "play" I guess making the guide was very complex and time consuming. Thanks a lot for your efforts!

I have found a trick for the mini gane that maybe you can add to the guide: as soon as you reach 310.000 points for all the pictures, back up your safe file to the cloud or a usb drive, buy the pictures and get the trophy. Then, copy your old save file back and you have both the trophy and the points, meaning your post game grind lost a few hours.

P.s. just like almost everyone else, I'm struggling with level 6-2 and earning points in free play is extremely slow...

You are welcome! I had fun making the guide.

As for the trick, I'm kinda like too much of an honest person, so if you want to add that in the comments, I'd be ok with it, but don't want to add it officially to my guide. :)

• 1 month later...

I've followed the walkthrough precisely ... well, at least I that's what I thought.

Turns out I'm missing File44 for the SCENES trophy.

Could anyone please check which scene this is and point me in the right direction whee I can get it?

Thanks!

I know this has been answered but I also want to post a response because I missed this file - twice. Tsurugi File 44 needs you to do it in the exact order given above:

• Inspect the mother's friends with Akane CASE:01 1/2
  • Investigate the nursing commufield CASE:01 1/3 This is where you get File 44
  • Question neighbors

I tend to transpose text - you absolutely have to do the nursing commufield first, then question neighbors. Reversing the order, even though the scenes are practically the same, will not unlock the trophy.

Edited by KhajiitWerewolf