Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition *UPDATE*

Nothing beyond "2017" as far as I know but looking at the other recent rating leaks (leak, announcement and product date), the first half of 2017 would be a good guess.

Damn, Q1 of 2017 was already jam packed as it is. I hope it's later on in the year, I will be too busy with Horizon: Zero Dawn during that time. Like I said though, this is a game I'm willing to pay full price for to try out. I am more than likely to fall in love with it anyway, from what I've seen so far.

Damn, Q1 of 2017 was already jam packed as it is. I hope it's later on in the year, I will be too busy with Horizon: Zero Dawn during that time. Like I said though, this is a game I'm willing to pay full price for to try out. I am more than likely to fall in love with it anyway, from what I've seen so far.

Yeah I'm looking forward to Horizon as well - that and Fractured Butthole are my only two pre-orders for 2017 so far though I'll probably fold like a little bitch when Ubisoft announces a new Assassin's Creed game.

Remember, these remastered titles tend to drop in price like crazy.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Yeah I'm looking forward to Horizon as well - that and Fractured Butthole are my only two pre-orders for 2017 so far though I'll probably fold like a little bitch when Ubisoft announces a new Assassin's Creed game.

Remember, these remastered titles tend to drop in price like crazy.

Money isn't a problem with me, I just need to know for sure if I like the game or not.

• 2 months later...