Playstation Rewards

CrimsonFalzar

What is this is this

something I should sign up for

is it free

what does it do?

You are probably talking about the Playstation Rewards credit card. If so you shop with the card and points then trade in for goodies, like games. I think certain purchases especially on the store with the card gets you 2x the points. Also if you qualify for the card you get 50$ spending. Dont know how much you get now though.

You are probably talking about the Playstation Rewards credit card. If so you shop with the card and points then trade in for goodies, like games. I think certain purchases especially on the store with the card gets you 2x the points. Also if you qualify for the card you get 50$ spending. Dont know how much you get now though.

thats weird so you get a playstation credit card? 

Edited by ChastityFail

It's with capital one, ive had it for 3 years now. gives 10x reward points for every dollar spent in the psn store. I save up 1000 points and cash them in for a $10 psn card.

So you'll get back $10 for every $100 you spend in the psn store or you can save the points up for games and other types of rewards. I think it's worth it.

Edited by Ballz
  • Like 1

It's with capital one, ive had it for 3 years now. gives 10x reward points for every dollar spent in the psn store. I save up 1000 points and cash them in for a $10 psn card.

So you'll get back $10 for every $100 you spend in the psn store or you can save the points up for games and other types of rewards. I think it's worth it.

Have you linked your PSN account to Sony Rewards? if you do you get 11x the points now.

"Get 5,000 bonus points + more with the PlayStation®Card

Earn 5k points after your first card purchase. Then, get 11X points on all PlayStation®Store purchases – 10X points for being a cardmember and 1X points for linking your accounts."

Have you linked your PSN account to Sony Rewards? if you do you get 11x the points now.

"Get 5,000 bonus points + more with the PlayStation®Card

Earn 5k points after your first card purchase. Then, get 11X points on all PlayStation®Store purchases – 10X points for being a cardmember and 1X points for linking your accounts."

did not know that but will do it right now. thanx

sadly this is not in the uk from what I know

same here where i live. i think it's some sort of thing SIEE doesn't have but SIEA does.  :angry: maybe Japan has it too i don't know, i'm gonna take a guess it doesn't?  :dunno:

Edited by Skeptical69

sadly this is not in the uk from what I know

same here where i live. i think it's some sort of thing SIEE doesn't have but SIEA does.  :angry: maybe Japan has it too i don't know, i'm gonna take a guess it doesn't?  :dunno:

Yup, from Sony Rewards FAQ page.

"Can I join Sony Rewards if I live outside the United States?

Sony Rewards membership is currently only open to legal United States residents who are 13 or older."

it's a broken service. even people inside the US have problems with this.

Problems like what?

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Problems like what?

Redeeming rewards.

I have not had a problem at all redeeming rewards, but I only redeem psn cards and always had gotten my codes immediately. but for bigger items like deals of the day or week, I heard there was some people who couldn't redeem or the price that was posted weren't the price in the carts. When you have a deal of the day or week that's too good to be true...obviously there is a error imho. Besides... just googling only gave maybe a handful of people with redeeming issues. The card isn't great. I think their limit isnt even high in the first place so just use it to shop maybe for store games and get store points and redeem store stuffs. Its better to go for psn cards as they are fast delivery. There is much better cards out there with better points for dollar reward system. card is only good if doing ps store purchases as you get most points there. I applied mainly for the 50$ reward card for first time sign.