Trophies not popping

Max_Playne

So recently I got the Killzone 2 dlc on sale on the ps store and tried to get those trophies done. But for some reason they weren't popping. I updated the trophies to the server and I got them anyway, so no big harm done. At the beginning a though it only happened to this game since I made the Assassins Creed Revelations' trophies to pop. But recently, it happened to other games as well. I have the trophy notifications on too so i don't get why is this happening... about 33% of the fun of trophy hunting is to hear that *ding*. Did this happened to anyone else too? Is there a way to fix it?  

Edited by Max_Playne

So recently I got the Killzone 2 dlc on sale on the ps store and tried to get those trophies done. But for some reason they weren't popping. I updated the trophies to the server and I got them anyway, so no big harm done. At the beginning a though it only happened to this game since I made the Assassins Creed Revelations' trophies to pop. But recently, it happened to other games as well. I have the trophy notifications on too so i don't get why is this happening... about 33% of the fun of trophy hunting is to hear that *ding*. Did this happened to anyone else too? Is there a way to fix it?  

It could be a glitch maybe? Really, if you find trophy hunting boring, you just quit.

Really, if you find trophy hunting boring, you just quit.

I found out I don't wanna be a trophy hunter I just like to collect them plus I never have time anymore :/ 

I sit down try to platinum something It will take 4 months because busy life so can't do it anymore. 

to this I had trophies not pop in a couple of things 

1 Is tomb raider on ps3 the collect everything trophy wouldn't pop after I did so.

2 Bioshock Infinite for whatever reason the kill *this many enemies* with the pistol trophy wouldn't pop and the first story trophy wouldn't pop so yea idk

It happens sometimes and it really sucks man I know how you feel 

Edited by ChastityFail

It could be a glitch maybe? Really, if you find trophy hunting boring, you just quit.

I never said it was boring to me. I actuality like it a lot. And If I found it out to be boring I wouldn't even have the concern to make this post this question in the 1st place. But it's seems its a bit random. I had a few trophies not to pop and still get them before. I was just weirded out that happened so frequently