Trophy Milestones

The Milestones at least for Platinum trophies aren't always accurate because for 200th and 300th platinum trophies according to both my count and that of Truetrophies 200th is Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart and my 300th is God of War: Ragnarok (Ps5) but according to this site no.200 is Dating Life: Miley X Emily (Ps5) and no.300 is Sakura Succubus 6 (Ps4), the ones this site claims are actually my 201st and 301st respectivley.

Truetrophies list for platinums are shown on pages with 50 to a page and i have 9 pages, when sorted by date gotten with the 9th page being a single trophy my 401st Platinum.

Weirdly though My 100th Platinum is Correct on Here, on Truetrophies and my own Count That Platinum Trophy being the one for Detroit: Become Human.

5 hours ago, LoneGuitarist said:

The Milestones at least for Platinum trophies aren't always accurate because for 200th and 300th platinum trophies according to both my count and that of Truetrophies 200th is Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart and my 300th is God of War: Ragnarok (Ps5) but according to this site no.200 is Dating Life: Miley X Emily (Ps5) and no.300 is Sakura Succubus 6 (Ps4), the ones this site claims are actually my 201st and 301st respectivley.

Truetrophies list for platinums are shown on pages with 50 to a page and i have 9 pages, when sorted by date gotten with the 9th page being a single trophy my 401st Platinum.

Weirdly though My 100th Platinum is Correct on Here, on Truetrophies and my own Count That Platinum Trophy being the one for Detroit: Become Human.

My first thought was that it would be off due to hidden trophies which you have but only having 2 hidden trophies shouldn’t throw your plat milestones out. It may be worth unhiding them and see if that makes a difference anyway.

• 5 months later...

We should be able to customise our milestones to how we see fit tbh. I'd like the option to remove the 500th, 1500th, 2500th trophy milestones as I don't really like the ones I have on display, especially my 2500th. Plus it just looks cluttered in amongst all the platinums. Every 1000th trophy is more than enough. I hope this is considered at some point as that way it pleases everyone :)

• Like 1