Missing Scene File 18 & 19 (Nadeshiko)

I followed the guide for Nadeshiko fully and I somehow did no unlock scene file 18 and 19. Anyone can help? I don't remember what scenes are those. Weird that some scene doesn't unlock eventho I've played through them (evidence from able to skip them when i try to hunt them down).

You are talking about the guide from this site right? The thing is, guide doesnt mention that after getting trophies for those scenes you have to either save the game or quit to the main menu. Doing that will force game to system save, so you will get scenes aswell.

Scenes 18 and 19 are Kunizuka's and Karanomori's sidestories.

Edited by Taobaka

You are talking about the guide from this site right? The thing is, guide doesnt mention that after getting trophies for those scenes you have to either save the game or quit to the main menu. Doing that will force game to system save, so you will get scenes aswell.

Scenes 18 and 19 are Kunizuka's and Karanomori's sidestories.

Because it's in the main directions [Overview] how to work it out:

"Welcome to the walkthrough for Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness. This Guide is for both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita versions of the game.

During your playthrough, feel free to save your game whenever you want to, in other slots. We'll use slots in this walkthrough that are grouped together in the 80-89 and 00-10 area. So feel free to save in the 20-40's to disable confusion. You can quit playing at any time this way, pick up exactly where you left off, and run with the guide again.

Each section has either Save, Load, or you continue playing ... So when a trophy pops and the next section is a LOAD section, just press 275ba8.png for the menu and Load the required Save Slot. If you are to continue there will be a notation as to such cases.

Save sections and no directions sections next to each other are continuations that flow."

As that is though, I have never had a problem on my end playing through the game with my Walkthrough that's published here. I have played out 3 full times on different PSN ID's and it works for me.

Worst case for getting pictures and scenes that are missing, is replaying sections. I don't include massive information about that because detective work is easier than publishing massive File information, I don't have the time to put to gleaning all of it  to publish.

-------------------------------

Nadeshiko's File numbers are the low numbers. Both those are Teen numbers and therefore are Nadeshiko Files.

Because it's in the main directions [Overview] how to work it out:

So when a trophy pops and the next section is a LOAD section, just press 275ba8.png for the menu and Load the required Save Slot

Well this part got me confused, it doesnt say "quit to the main menu", so I presumed it was about the context one and loading from it will not prompt game to system save.

Well this part got me confused, it doesnt say "quit to the main menu", so I presumed it was about the context one and loading from it will not prompt game to system save.

Generally you do not need to SAVE then. All you need is to play through the scene. FWIW that's how it works for me on PS4 [i don't have PS Vita version of the game.]

You only need to SAVE via the guide when certain choices are on-screen so that you can LOAD from that later. Also SAVE for your own self in other DATA slots if you are quitting and want to start up right there next time. 

I've wondered if these 'Files Missing' problems are on PS4 or PS Vita more than the other, my guess is that PS4 players of this game are less than PS Vita players of this game here on psnprofiles, and therefore PS Vita may be the difference? Verification has to be manual since this game doesn't distinguish between the two in trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

I am also missing out these two files, and I am also wondering if the last entry of H in the tips section is related to these two files?

If not, do you guys have an idea where to find it? 

Thanks a lot for the help in advance, very much appreciated :D

Scene 18 and Scene 19 are sidestory trophy routes (Violet Flower and Lady Talk.)

The entire game gives TIPS (words that are underlined in dialogue are added as TIPS) 

If you are truly missing those two Scene Files (18 & 19) then you would need to play those respective routes again.

If you played via the guide you would have played everything required to get TIPS Complete. FWIW So just replay the sections mentioned and see what happens, otherwise there is no way to know what TIP(s) you are missing other than simply replaying everything until the trophy pops.

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...