Catch Me If You Can Trophy

WatertownsFinest

Hi :)

So, just pop up to the garage in the Bat Cave and choose your preferred vehicle (I had the Batwing active). I got this trophy by pressing the "Move" button on my move controller, which activated the thrusters on the Batmobile I was viewing. I did have the vehicle spun around so the rear of it was facing me too, most likely not a requirement but just in case it doesn't work, try this. On a controller, I imagine it is the touch pad that would activate the thrusters?

Hope this helps ^^

Mutescot

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On October 15, 2016 at 4:03 AM, Mutescot said:

Hi :)

So, just pop up to the garage in the Bat Cave and choose your preferred vehicle (I had the Batwing active). I got this trophy by pressing the "Move" button on my move controller, which activated the thrusters on the Batmobile I was viewing. I did have the vehicle spun around so the rear of it was facing me too, most likely not a requirement but just in case it doesn't work, try this. On a controller, I imagine it is the touch pad that would activate the thrusters?

Hope this helps ^^

Mutescot

Coulnt find any info bout this one anywhere, so thanks man!!!

• 5 years later...

For Dualshock Users:

I'm using a Dualshock controller and I found that the only way to unlock this trophy was to face the thruster of the 1989 Batmobile directly at the player and then begin holding down the :l1: (L1)

To unlock the 1989 Batmobile you have to first finish the storyline, then after the Riddler prompt comes up on screen,  search for at least two Riddler boxes. You then need to flip and combine the 1989 Tim Burton Bat Symbol together twice. The vehicle then becomes accessible in the Batcave.