Lara's hints for puzzles

ResidentScrub

Is there anyway to disable these? Seriously, as soon as you hit R3 to activate survival instinct and have a look around she's like "what if I did this or that". You don't even get a chance to think for yourself sometimes before she's opening her beautiful mouth and telling you how to solve the puzzle. 

• Like 2

Not to mention that the 'hints' basically tell you what to do and that she repeats the same dialogue every time you hit the R3 button as if you didn't hear her the first three times.

On topic: I don't believe there is anything in particular to turn this off but if you really want maybe you can change the "Dialogue Volume" level to zero anytime you encounter a puzzle room. I don't know for sure if this works but it's worth a try. The only thing is you would have to constantly pause the game and turn it back up otherwise you won't hear anybody talk until you do. 

Yeah, don't think you can....not in game anyway, from the options menu....just had a play around :/ Think I'll try turning the dialogue volume down next time I find an optional tomb though....thanks for the suggestion :)  Hopefully will remember to turn it back up haha

Loving the game but would just be nice to try and figure the puzzles out on my own first.

Yeah, don't think you can....not in game anyway, from the options menu....just had a play around :/ Think I'll try turning the dialogue volume down next time I find an optional tomb though....thanks for the suggestion :)  Hopefully will remember to turn it back up haha

Loving the game but would just be nice to try and figure the puzzles out on my own first.

No problem. I see what you mean about trying to figure out the puzzles yourself. It gives one the sense of satisfaction knowing that they solved a puzzle without all the help.  

• Like 1