Suggestions for SQ ENIX sale NA

PooPooBlast

Hello guys. So I'm interested in a couple of games at the moment in the sale and I'm torn in the following scenarios( i know first world problems..)

1) i really liked Hitman Absolution and would love to get blood money at least. Question is, i dont know if i should buy the hitman trilogy since  im afraid that the two other games will be outdated especially after getting used to absolution and blood money.

2) Should i get tomb raider(2013) now for ps3 for $5 or should i wait for the ps4 version given i dont have a ps4 yet but will get it once the ps4 pro is released.

3) should i get tomb raider underworld despite it not being in a trilogy, digitally so i cant access the rest of the tomb raider games.

Thanks for any suggestions, i really appreciate it.

1) i really liked Hitman Absolution and would love to get blood money at least. Question is, i dont know if i should buy the hitman trilogy since  im afraid that the two other games will be outdated especially after getting used to absolution and blood money.

2) Should i get tomb raider(2013) now for ps3 for $5 or should i wait for the ps4 version given i dont have a ps4 yet but will get it once the ps4 pro is released.

3) should i get tomb raider underworld despite it not being in a trilogy, digitally so i cant access the rest of the tomb raider games.

1- The trilogy was given on plus not long ago, if you don't have it, then buy all 3 because why not?

2- I'm sure the ps3 version was given on plus, but not sure about the ps4 version. I would get the ps3 version right now since that's the one you can currently play.

3- I would get the disc trilogy one day in the future. I know I will end up playing all 3 of them, so why not wait and avoid making a pointless purchase since Underworld will be on the trilogy disc?

• Like 1

1- The trilogy was given on plus not long ago, if you don't have it, then buy all 3 because why not?

2- I'm sure the ps3 version was given on plus, but not sure about the ps4 version. I would get the ps3 version right now since that's the one you can currently play.

3- I would get the disc trilogy one day in the future. I know I will end up playing all 3 of them, so why not wait and avoid making a pointless purchase since Underworld will be on the trilogy disc?

Thx for the reply. I'll consider some more suggestions to see where the consensus points at before I make a decision. I luckily have till next week so I'm in no hurry.

1) Can't say, havent played them (although I do own the trilogy due to +)

2) Get the PS3 version. The differences are extremely minor and if you enjoy it you can stack the platinum whenever you get a PS4. You'll be missing the best tomb in the game, but oh well.

3) If you intend on getting the trilogy, wait. Not only will it be a waste because trilogy comes with Underworld, but it'll also spoil Legend and Anniversary. I found the story quite good and I would advise against playing out of order.

• Like 1

1) Can't say, havent played them (although I do own the trilogy due to +)

2) Get the PS3 version. The differences are extremely minor and if you enjoy it you can stack the platinum whenever you get a PS4. You'll be missing the best tomb in the game, but oh well.

3) If you intend on getting the trilogy, wait. Not only will it be a waste because trilogy comes with Underworld, but it'll also spoil Legend and Anniversary. I found the story quite good and I would advise against playing out of order.

Thx a lot! I've decided to not buy anything after all and here's why.

I'm afraid Hman trilogy controls and AI will be really finicky which will probably frustrate my short temper lol, especially after playing absolution first. Stupid me :facepalm:

I looked into tomb raider differences on ps4 and I'd take ps4 anyday since the game runs at 1080p 60fps with better physics and more foliage, better lighting vs 720p 30fps.

And you're definitely right about the tomb raider trilogy. I'll hold out on them.

Thx bud! You saved me some bucks :)

Edited by poopooblast