Trophy guides listed on all region copies

Apologies if this is listed in the wrong spot, couldn't find another thread on this topic.

Is it possible to have the trophy guide listed on other region copies where the trophy list is exactly the same. I quite like the feature that highlights the trophies you already have on the guide but quite often I have been playing games where the region version I have is not the one that is linked to the trophy guide. Have no idea if this is possible but would be very helpful.

Apologies if this is listed in the wrong spot, couldn't find another thread on this topic.

Is it possible to have the trophy guide listed on other region copies where the trophy list is exactly the same. I quite like the feature that highlights the trophies you already have on the guide but quite often I have been playing games where the region version I have is not the one that is linked to the trophy guide. Have no idea if this is possible but would be very helpful.

This has been requested a few times and also to link trophy lists from other platforms to the same guide. Sly is currently focused on the site update. Maybe he'll look into it after the update has been finished.

Edit:

Here's the most recent thread, but I'm sure there are a few more out there.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Yeah this is requested a lot like Dragon said, I asked Sly about this at one point and he said basically it would take a lot of untangling of things to get working the proper way since when a guide is made it is tied to a specific list. Hopefully though this will be a thing at some point, but the site update it priority for now. Believe me when I say I want to see this kind of thing though, it's quite annoying to deal with Sony's complete lack of trophy list management (which just seems to be getting worse and worse as each year passes, lol)

• Like 1