speedrun trophy didnt not unlock for me

djklaatu

Hey guys im kinda screwed .... Why you may ask? Well because I just finished my 3rd playthrough and the last one on explorer for the speedrun trophy i manage to get 5h05min but still the trophy didnt popped... Idk what is wrong...

Is this a common glitch? I restarted my last save tried again didnt worked. I did chapter select on the epilogue didnt worked. Can you please help me out? What should I do?

You can't unlock trophies on Explorer difficulty. You have to play on Easy difficulty or higher to be able to unlock trophies. Don't worry though, you can easily complete the game within the required time on Easy difficulty :).

EDIT: Sorry, ignore my post. Apparently you CAN unlock trophies on Explorer difficulty in Uncharted 4, unlike the previous entries in the series.

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 1

So i noticed something when do chapter select it actually shows the difficulty as crushing... so thats weird right? it supposed to show explorer right? 

No, it isn't supposed to show Explorer as it shows the highest difficulty you've completed that chapter on. Seeing as you already completed the game on Crushing difficulty, it should always show Crushing there.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit late, but I wasn't playing a few weeks ago.

Anyhoo, when I went for the 70% accuracy one, I made a new game, and it kept my old stats, then I made another new game and it was back to zero. Could have been the same with you, you started a new game, but it kept your old time? I'm assuming since you know you were 5h 5m that's not the case, but I don't know.