Skyrim Remastered trophies

Nerocrates

You can easily get to level 80 from a low level in under 2 hours. You just need the Secret of Arcana from the Black Book and the Telekinesis skill. Telekinesis can be found in a number of places, the known ones being listed here. One you have both, fast travel to any town. While in the town, activate Secret of Arcana and then use Telekinesis on any object. Open up the fast travel menu and then fast travel to any town. The game will register that you are using the skill for the entire time and if you've fast traveled far enough then it will level up Alteration from 15 to 100 when you're done fast traveling. Reset your Alteration level then rinse and repeat until you've reached the level you want.

At least this is how it's worked before. I'm not sure if the special edition removed the ability to do this.

It was just a joke.

Legendary dragons appear at level 78, that's at least 120 hours less than level 80.

Happy to hear friend

You can easily get to level 80 from a low level in under 2 hours. You just need the Secret of Arcana from the Black Book and the Telekinesis skill. Telekinesis can be found in a number of places, the known ones being listed here. One you have both, fast travel to any town. While in the town, activate Secret of Arcana and then use Telekinesis on any object. Open up the fast travel menu and then fast travel to any town. The game will register that you are using the skill for the entire time and if you've fast traveled far enough then it will level up Alteration from 15 to 100 when you're done fast traveling. Reset your Alteration level then rinse and repeat until you've reached the level you want.

At least this is how it's worked before. I'm not sure if the special edition removed the ability to do this.

Holy shit this is crazy stuff. I will try when I get bored of doing it legit.

I'm happy that the list is the same. I wonder if they fixed :silver: Oblivion Walker or if it still requires you to use the glitch and get both of Hircine's artifacts.

There are 16 Daedric artifacts in the game, but the trophy only requires 15. If you missed one or chose to destroy one (i.e. the Skull), this glitch allows you to get both Hircine's Ring and the Savior Armor from Hircine's questline. I can confirm that this still works in the PS4 version.

Edited to correct artifact count.

Edited by Kallume