76% Complete?!

Anyone else with the NA (Vita) version of the base game and DLC for this get 100% of the trophies but your PSN list says 76%?

I 100%ed this last year but just recently checked the trophy list for this on PSN and apparently it has a bunch of hidden trophies now attached to it. Given the "+" symbol next the hidden trophies, it appears to insinuate that more DLC is coming...

There's no release date, but the upcoming DLC (Frau character pack) is in the final stages of development. I'd expect it to be released in the next month or two.

The trophies are for using Frau to reach level 50, complete all stages and complete a level in co-op mode.

Ah Ok. Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...

That's absolutely retarded on the developers part. There's no rhyme or reason to add the trophies when the dlc isn't ready to be released. Its derp moves like this that prevent Burn Zombies Burn to ever be 100%-able.

Man, I can't even download the first dlc.The swedish store is completely empty... So I asked the Sony support what is going here? And the answer I got was 'we can't do much about it, it's up to the developer where they wanna sell their stuff'. Also the support wouldn't even let me change my region for some unknown reason blyat. Oh well, nice little game tho.