Incorrect Trophy Timestamps

Go to solution Solved by MesopithecusUK,

I've just been looking at the trophies I earned yesterday and the timestamps are incorrect.

For example I earned the Platinum on MGS Peace Walker at 23:15:12 last night but it's showing on my profile at 18:15:12.

All timestamps are correct prior to the end of British Summertime.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I've just been looking at the trophies I earned yesterday and the timestamps are incorrect.

For example I earned the Platinum on MGS Peace Walker at 23:15:12 last night but it's showing on my profile at 18:15:12.

All timestamps are correct prior to the end of British Summertime.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Since the minute is both set to 15 and the seconds are the same at 12, it might just simply be that your PSNProfile time zone doesn't match the Time Zone of your PSN just change your time zone on PSNProfiles.

http://psnprofiles.com/FawltyPowers/stats

Above the stats it says:

Your timezone is currently set to US/Eastern and the time is Tue, 1 Nov 2016 05:47. If this is incorrect you can change it in the settings

Click the settings. 

Edited by Lion of the Lolis

• Solution

Precisely Rach. I didn't earn it until 23:15:12 last night.

PSN shows the timestamp as 18:15:12 and this site is just pulling through that time.  Sounds like the issue is with the network rather than directly here.

Hoping the attached file works to show you what I mean

post-29906-0-59826300-1477996753_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rach

Cheers Rach, never thought to look at my PS App, always come here to get my trophy data.

Yes it's completely screwed up. Anyone else had this problem before and know how to fix it?

I've not changed anything on my playstation. Weird.

EDIT: As it's not an issue with PSNP I've marked your answer as solved Rach.

I'll have a look on the PS forums and try and figure it out. Confusing.

Edited by FawltyPowers

I know this is no longer a PSNP issue but has anyone else had a problem like this before?

Tonight I thought I'd check my Date and Time Settings:

Date and Time = 1/11/2016 23:30 (time is +1 hour, always has been)

Set Automatically = On

Date Format = DD/MM/YYYY

Time Format = 24-Hour Clock

Time Zone = GMT +00:00 London

Daylight Saving = Daylight Saving

Everything looks normal, nothing has changed yet my timestamps are out by 5 hours for yesterday.

I'll earn another trophy and see what happens but is it possible the internal clock is faulty? Anyone else had this happen to them before and know of a resolution?

I know this is no longer a PSNP issue but has anyone else had a problem like this before?

This is a problem with PSN? I think it's that time a year where the UK has switched for daylight savings time and the US hasn't yet, that may have something to do with it? Last time I remember PSN having issues with daylight savings was years ago. But if your timestamps are incorrect by 5 hours I'm not sure :P