Does Share Play disable difficulty trophies?

I'm playing The Witcher 3 on Death March difficulty for the platinum trophy. I've got 4 hours left of the game, but I can't beat the final two bosses (Caranthir and Eredin).

I thought I would ask someone who has already killed them to kill them in my game using Share Play. The question is, do I still get the trophies for completing the game on Death March or not, since it wasn't me who killed the bosses.

Officially, the guest can earn trophies for the host, but this trophy doesn't pop immediately after one kills the bosses, so this could be the same situation as when you ahve to do something 10 times, but you can't split it to 5-5 for two characters.

It should work. When you're using share play, the PS4, in effect, treats it as if you had simply handed the controller to someone sat next to you on the sofa. 

I have done this for other trophy hunters who were having problems with difficulty related trophies, and there has never been a problem. I just haven't done it for this game specifically. 

I'm playing The Witcher 3 on Death March difficulty for the platinum trophy. I've got 4 hours left of the game, but I can't beat the final two bosses (Caranthir and Eredin).

I thought I would ask someone who has already killed them to kill them in my game using Share Play. The question is, do I still get the trophies for completing the game on Death March or not, since it wasn't me who killed the bosses.

Officially, the guest can earn trophies for the host, but this trophy doesn't pop immediately after one kills the bosses, so this could be the same situation as when you ahve to do something 10 times, but you can't split it to 5-5 for two characters.

As long as you activate SharePlay with "hand the controller" to a friend and THEY PLAY AS YOU... it should all work out fine, just if it was you playing

• 2 weeks later...

One of the ads for Share Play was for the reason you describe above: Can't beat a part in a game? Utilize Share Play and let a friend beat that part for you! In other words, Share Play was partly implemented for this very reason. You'll still get trophies while using it.