Dawnguard DLC

CrimsonFalzar

By joining Dawnguard you will have access to crossbows and their upgraded version. Armored Trolls(Which are pretty weak companions )

Volkihar Vampires: Become a vampire lord and use its perks to destroy your enemies, However you If you're a werewolf you should say goodby to your lycanthrophy forever (But its possible to become a hybrid if you do the companions quest later )

PS: Even if you become a Dawnguard member, After finishing all the main Dawnguard main quest ,You would still have the opportunity to become a vampire lord, however dawnguard members won't be talking to you while being a vampire lord )

PS: I myself joined the dawnguard first and later became a vampire lord.

In any case you won't be losing much . crossbows are cool at first but too noisy, while you can remain undetected while using bows. Armored trolls are pretty weak.Turning to Vampire lord is still possible by joining dawnguard 

So I suggest picking any side you desire , You won't lose anything significant

Edited by homer_snake
  • Like 1

What this guy said. It's a matter of a stylistic choice anyway. If you want the Dawnguard's equipment, but sided with Volkihar right at the beginning, you'll have to get lucky by picking it off dead Dawnguard members. If you sided with the Dawnguard but want to be a Vampire Lord, you'll have to wait till Serana offers it to you later on, twice. If you're going to become a Vampire, you might want to consider investing in the Necromage perk under the Restoration tree.

I won't repeat what they said but I do have to say hold off on this until you have Oblivion Walker, unless you have the trophy already. This DLC is extremely bugged and will lock you out of the trophy for no apparent reason.

theres an easy fix so it wont lock u out when u do ill met by moonlight for hercine save the werewolf go to the chest up in the ruins put the cursed ring in it go kill the werewolf get the pelt item go grab the ring head outide and hercine will uncurse the ring now u got 2 deadric artifacts for 1 mission which fixes the problem of being short 1 artifact

• Like 1