Can I use chapter select to improve my overall time for the speedrun trophy?

danistheguy

Haven't been able to find the answer to this anywhere. I'm not talking about the speedrun "glitch" - simply asking if I can return to previous chapters and improve my times on those chapters to better my overall time. Thanks!

Thought it had to be in one playthrough, though the glitch is way less hassle, js. 

Thanks for the reply! I'll just finish it out and get the 70% hit ratio trophy and if I don't make it, I'll glitch it. I assume that's not considered cheating on PSNProfiles?

Most people do glitch for hassle trophies on here, like God of War 3 inf health glitch or Arkham Asylum titan glitch, and yes many people glitch the accuracy and speedrun for Uncharted 4. 70% accuracy is just b.s. y'know? So while it won't be considered legit, it's not cheating, and you won't be taken off the site.

The time is your overall time, there is no (as far as I know) individual chapter time.

Just because it was mentioned, the speedrun trophy is hella easy, I used the glitch anyway in the end, but on my crushing playthrough I was cruising along slowly and pulled in around 6 and a half hours, meaning doing it on easy and bothering to remember what to do (I got stuck at a couple of bits because I forgot where to go for a bit) is a walk in the park.