FIFA 16 (PS3) Coin Giveaway

M3M0-L30N_2

Last week, after almost a month of losing a lot (because I'm a noob :facepalm:), I got legitimately the trophy "The Invincibles" and beside it the platinum trophy.

post-32819-0-08117700-1479233586_thumb.jpg

Now I have around 75k coins and I want to make a coins draw.

I know, maybe its not a great prize, but I don't need them anymore.

So, you have two options to participate:

1. Like this post.

2. Post here that you would like to partake in the prize giveaway.

3. Do the both previous points (you may have two chances to win emoticon-facebook-pacman.gif).

This is a prize that will be drawn out of a random name picker to make it fair for all that enter. 

The draw will be on november 24th at 9 a.m. (aproximatetly) US center time.

All those that entered up until november 24th 8 a.m. US center time will be qualified for a random chance to win.

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 4

I'd like to participate, it would definitely help with my chances of going for the platinum!

EDIT: Scrape that, just realised you have the PS3 version. Good luck to those who enter

Skies sorry for not putting the version.

sign me up please..would love to do draft again i have like 67 coins atm lol  :lol:

Of course ahmede, you are in the contest now :)

With those 67 coins you can buy a jumbo premium gold pack of players... you just need another 14933 coins  :D

I know this is completely off topic,but are there many players still on the ps3 version. Or would it have to be boosted?

Hi Brandon, till last week the matchmaking for me was reasonably fast. Sometimes I didn't found players, but in one month I played like 75 matches of FUT Draft (playing around 2 hours per day). I don't know if the matchmaking is region locked or not.

Sign me up! I'd love to participate! This would increase my chance of finally getting a Platinum in this game! Thanks for doing this! :)  :)  :yay:  :yay:

Good luck everyone! :wave:

Welcome ee28max. That's the point, to help another player  :) Good luck for you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry for no show up yesterday, I had a lot of work to do.

I happily anounce the winner: ee28max.

Now, please send me a message to arrange the way I'm going to give you the coins.

Thanks for participate.

Heck yeah, baby! Woo hoo!!! I finally got to win one of these PSNProfiles competitions or events! Thank you for holding this giveaway man, it really meant a lot for me. I can finally Platinum this game!!!