Is Foxiest of the Hounds trophy bugged ?

Hi and good day to anyone reading this. =)

I pretty sure that this trophy is bugged. I went through my 1st playthrough without setting off any alarm or evening make the enemies go hostile. Got the Pacifist trophy but no Foxiest of the Hounds. After searching I said to my self maybe a failed a hack. 

So I started my 2nd playthrough on I Never Asked For This.

- I skipped every hack that I don't need to do and never failed the ones I do need to do them. 

- No turrents, cameras or enemies have gone hostile or in search mode. I even loaded every time the suspicious yellow meter started to fill. 

- Didn't trip on a laser gate.

- Didn't cloak while carrying an object around and the enemy sees the moving object.

- Called Vega on mission 13 and didn't use any drill and finished the mission through reaching the hangers on the roof and crouching my whole way through. Demonstration

- Took down the 11 guards in the party without even raising a suspicion. 

- I got every Smooth Operator and Ghost bonus you can see here except the Find and protect the delegates where I only got the smooth operator even with the fact that no one saw me.  

So either I'm missing something or this trophy is bugged. (My game is currently on update version 1.08.) 

Is anyone having this problem or know a solution or something I'm missing ? 

Went to Marchenko then to the delegates. Got him with an EMP grenade and non-lethal takedown and got Smooth Operator. Didn't pop. Repeated but killed him with the switch. Didn't pop. 

I don't see what's the difference in going after the delegates first then Marchenko. Although I got a backup save at the London tower roof. 

Went to Marchenko then to the delegates. Got him with an EMP grenade and non-lethal takedown and got Smooth Operator. Didn't pop. Repeated but killed him with the switch. Didn't pop.

I don't see what's the difference in going after the delegates first then Marchenko. Although I got a backup save at the London tower roof.

For some reason it would seem this could void the trophy. It happened to me, and when I ran through the last chapter again, this is the only thing I did differently and it popped.

Now that I think of it, there is a mission earlier on which is quite buggy, when u talk to the AI in an office and drones swarm in (forgot the mission name). If you drop down in the center hole, an alarm seems to go off for no reason. You had best circumvent to the right and through the ventilation shafts.

Edited by colia100

Did you accidentally trip one of the final mines in the sewers right before you enter the door? Because they'll turn the alarms on even though you're in the cutscene in the next room.

I didn't trip or set off any mines. I always go slow towards them and disable them, and won the debate with Rucker because I noticed in my 1st playtrough that if you loose it the guards will automatically go into search mode and bust into the office.  

For some reason it would seem this could void the trophy. It happened to me, and when I ran through the last chapter again, this is the only thing I did differently and it popped.

Now that I think of it, there is a mission earlier on which is quite buggy, when u talk to the AI in an office and drones swarm in (forgot the mission name). If you drop down in the center hole, an alarm seems to go off for no reason. You had best circumvent to the right and through the ventilation shafts.

Well, I guess I'm going to reload my backup save today and work with your advise. I'll let you know what happens when I'm done. 

And for that mission I didn't go through the sewers. I just escaped from the same way I entered. Cloaking my way through the laser traps, and got the Ghost bonus when I escaped. 

Edited by Xx-KingOFDark-xX
  • Like 1

I didn't trip or set off any mines. I always go slow towards them and disable them, and won the debate with Rucker because I noticed in my 1st playtrough that if you loose it the guards will automatically go into search mode and bust into the office.  

Well, I guess I'm going to reload my backup save today and work with your advise. I'll let you know what happens when I'm done. 

And for that mission I didn't go through the sewers. I just escaped from the same way I entered. Cloaking my way through the laser traps, and got the Ghost bonus when I escaped. 

Well, I went for the delegates first and I still got nothing.

I did notice however during the last 3 missions that the game's mechanisms sometimes won't work. For instance, I try to lean on a wall with L3 and I can't or I try to do a takedown from behind cover and I also can't. Also, the game crashed twice. 

I would like to say that I finally got this idiotic trophy.

Here's how:

I start a new game + from my first playthrough on Give Me A Story difficulty. I did it as a continuous speed run as I did it from start to finish in one sitting. Skipped every secondary objective and declined all the side missions I'm offered and didn't go to the automatically given side missions. I did every thing like I mentioned above, and I did these for the first time in this 3rd playthrough: 

- Since it's a NG+ I upgraded everything related to hacking except the level 3,4 and 5 hacking upgrades. 

- Every time I'm hacking I would load my game if I got traced ( the timer went off ), and did all my hacks flawlessly.

- Every time I'm remote hacking, and got an X or an error. I would also reload my game. 

- I went for the delegates first then went to Marchenko, and killed with the killswitch. 

- I gave the Pocket Secretory I got from Rucker to Vega this time instead of Miller. 

It took me 4 hours and 30 minutes to finish the game in 1 sitting. An hour from it was me repeating sections that I did from 15 to 30 minutes ago because of suspicions and glitches I had. Like a drone not behaving like it supposed to or the leveling meter not filling when leveling up and similar things. 

Edited by Xx-KingOFDark-xX

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished the game and got the trophy, and I can confirm that enemies turning their status to "searching" or even "hostile" doesn't void the trophy, also the camera meter turning slightly red doesn't void the trophy either + civilians get panic due to an explosion or something is OK too

Even the alarm in GRAM that happens if you choose to contact Miller didn't void the trophy for me although the alarm tutorial poped up at that point, so I don't know why you didn't get it, maybe it's a bug or maybe you didn't pay attention at a certain point, but congrats finally for getting it