SlimSanta94's Platinum Collection!

SlimSanta94

• 1 year later...

I've updated this a little bit recently.. changed the layout, added my backlog etc.. i'm going to add pics and small paragraphs for platinums when i have time :) 

Also if anyone could give me any tips on how to conquer my never-ending backlog or where to start i'd appreciate it xD 

Edited by SlimSanta94

46 minutes ago, MoneyShotxox said:

Well you could always send me your backlog that way it will get smaller and you won't have to worry about it ;-) 

Joking aside if it was me then I would see which games had online trophies and get them out of the way first.

Just in case any company decide to shut down there servers 

Haha I wish xD 

That's a good idea, might get some of my older PS3 games done first then :)

Very impressive! 

As for tips on conquering your backlog, if you are ever indecisive on what you could always put a handful of games that you are thinking of playing into a "spin the wheel" type thing online and then have it randomly choose the next game you are going to play. That way it surprises you, and it might motivate you to start a particular game when you aren't trying to choose between 5 or 6 different games for an hour. Step by step, you'll conquer the backlog, and you might play some games you may have never thought of starting in the first place!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I haven't updated this in a while so i'll try to add some more information/get everything up to date once I have my internet back next week (i've recently moved so I have none for now). 

For now i've updated what my goals are for 2020, which are:

30 Platinum Trophies Under 1% Rarity - Currently 28/30

Crypt Of The Necrodancer Platinum

90% Completion Rate

250 Platinum Trophies

• Like 1