"An extraordinary man" bugged and game breaking

mcnab306

"An extraordinary man' this trophy is so bugged and game breaking on my first playthrough it told me i have 3/3 on farmers but it wasn't updated onto the log in the manor. Unfortunately you have to restart the entire game just to get the trophy, the first 3 chapters are so slow and boring it kills me. Here I am on my second playthrough and guess what!?! it bugs on me again this time saying i have 2/3 on the woodworker but it has updated to the log in the manor fortunately i was still able to earn the trophy because it was updated to the log but... i still have to rebeat the game for the THIRD TIME!! becuase even though i have gotten the trophy i need this challenge completed for the "Completionist" trophy so even though i got this trophy i have to beat this game again so i can get this platnum.. Cmon ubisoft test your games!!

PS+ Users, this is a frequently occuring glitch. Back up your save data to cloud before finishing any of the Common man trophy requirements.

How the glitch happens: The game counts a single activity twice, leaving your activities at 2/3 but updating the long. As the Op mentioned, you can still scan the targets needed for the trophy "An Extraordinary Man" but the logbook still requires this task for 100%. I highly recommend completing this action LAST.

• Like 2

PS+ Users, this is a frequently occuring glitch. Back up your save data to cloud before finishing any of the Common man trophy requirements.

How the glitch happens: The game counts a single activity twice, leaving your activities at 2/3 but updating the long. As the Op mentioned, you can still scan the targets needed for the trophy "An Extraordinary Man" but the logbook still requires this task for 100%. I highly recommend completing this action LAST.

Good advice, and boy! I hope these glitches are patched by the time I get to this game!

I had the descriptions glitch on me as well, but i still got the trophy.

At first it said I had 3/3 lumberers scanned.

When I hit select and go to the logbook and go to the homestead progression thing, it will say 3/3 lumberers.

However, when you actually have something completed, it will say an addition line like 'you have completed the full entry for lumberers'.

It didn't say that for me. So I just kept scanning the lumberers for a new activity (Diana using the butter thing). That new activity gave me the 3/3 (again) and the trophy popped.

This might save you guys from doing another unnecessary playthrough

Edited by Mr Maarwa
  • Like 1

I had An Extraordinary Man glitch on me as well - Farmers on 3/3, but no update in the log book. HOWEVER, I still got the Completionist trophy. The Encyclopedia is not needed for 100% completion in the DNA menu, only the homestead missions themselves are.

I copied the save before to get this bug with woodworkers on USB , does anyone know if it's good for me or the trophy won't pop up ?

I mean I had the 3/3 on woodworkers but not the validation , so if I take my previous save where it's not bug this will work ?

I copied the save before to get this bug with woodworkers on USB , does anyone know if it's good for me or the trophy won't pop up ?

I mean I had the 3/3 on woodworkers but not the validation , so if I take my previous save where it's not bug this will work ?

Keep scanning the woodworker. It has 4-5 different activities.. so you just scan more to fix.