taywahhhh's Platinum List

taywahhhh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE*** 

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (#24) added to list.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition moved from Wantlist to Currently Playing.

Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition moved from Backlog to Currently Playing.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor moved from Wantlist to Backlog.

Wolfenstein: The New Order moved from Wantlist to Backlog.

Edited by taywahhhh

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I last updated, but there's not much to really update you all on to be honest. ?

100%'ed Disc Jam last month, so that's been added to the list, removed Minecraft from my Currently Playing as the 100 hours trophy must be glitched since it just won't pop.. I might buy the disc version without installing the updates and see if it unlocks then. I have added Thief and WWE 2K16 to my Currently Playing/Working Towards because they were low percentages in my trophy list, so getting the platinum for Thief is my current goal, whereas WWE 2K16 is a long term goal because there is such a grind for it, managed to get the online trophies before the servers shut next month so there is no real time limit for it now.

Also I have added Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel) and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth to my backlog as I recently purchased them because the deals were on them were too good to resist, but I still have plenty of games to platinum before I can even start them!

Hopefully I'll have more platinums to update this list with in the very near future! ?

I enjoyed reading through your game summaries. You have a few games on your list I'm interested in when I turn my PS4 on:

Until Dawn

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Alien: Isolation

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Grand Theft Auto V

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

The only Grand Theft Auto game I played is San Andreas back on the PS2, as you've played it as well how do you think it compares to GTA V?

Going for Ultra Rares is like most things in life - when you look at it as a whole it seems unachievable, take it one step at a time, keep chipping at it and you get there. Gratz on the GTA V platinum.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

I enjoyed reading through your game summaries. You have a few games on your list I'm interested in when I turn my PS4 on:

Until Dawn

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Alien: Isolation

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Grand Theft Auto V

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

The only Grand Theft Auto game I played is San Andreas back on the PS2, as you've played it as well how do you think it compares to GTA V?

Going for Ultra Rares is like most things in life - when you look at it as a whole it seems unachievable, take it one step at a time, keep chipping at it and you get there. Gratz on the GTA V platinum.

Thanks for the comment! 

As for that list, I've still got to do Alien and Shadow of Mordor, I'm too scared to go back to Alien for just now, that's definitely going to be a hard one to get a high percentage, let alone the platinum! Shadow of Mordor will probably be what I play next after Thief. 

San Andreas was brilliant to play again, the graphics and game mechanics are obviously hard to get used to since it's an old game, but the nostalgia and the story is worth it. In comparison to GTA V, the platinum is 1000x easier, same with GTA 3, the platinums were easy, whereas the GTA V platinum was a tedious grind with all the collectibles, gold medals, multiplayer levels etc. I prefer the GTA V game mechanics and graphics (goes without saying really) but prefer the San Andreas trophies and story. A combination of the two or a remaster of San Andreas would be insanely good!

I agree, GTA V was exactly like that. WWE 2K16 is turning out to be the same, I've managed to get all the online trophies which I wasn't expecting to do at all, even before the servers had a closing date, but now the platinum is in my hands as all I've got to do is buy all the skills, abilities and managers, although that is a massive grind in itself. 

Thanks again for that!

• Like 1