Any way to get this game for cheaper?

I was looking at the NA Playstation Store earlier today and I found that the only real way to get Modern Warfare Remastered is to buy it with Infinity Warfare.

Personally I have my own reasons for disliking the Call of Duty franchise especially since Activision is trying to milk everything that's left of it before people move on. I'm not the biggest FPS person out there but I enjoy a good game like Wolfenstein: The New Order or DOOM 2016. Now I have played World of War, Call of Duty Classic and a very limited amount of Modern Warfare 2 for the Xbox and Xbox 360, so I'm not completely blind to the series. But since there is no real way to get Modern Warfare Remastered without also getting Infinity Warfare (you also need the disc to play Modern Warfare if you have the retail bundle version) and is priced at more than $59.99 (unless you buy off Amazon), I will probably pass on this for now.

For those of you who have played and beaten the game, is there another way to grab it? I know a few people here who got the game through a code which was possible by preordering with Infinity Warfare, but since that is behind us now I know of no other way.

I would be happy playing this on my PS4 because it looks good and from what I've heard, the story is quite decent.

Edited by Spaz

When purchasing any game, i recommend not to look at the PS Store because normally even when there are sales for specific months, the prices are still very expensive and the discounts are not at all eye catching. Right now since Black Friday etc has finished, you're better of waiting for Christmas Sales in stores such as Game etc or even online 

When purchasing any game, i recommend not to look at the PS Store because normally even when there are sales for specific months, the prices are still very expensive and the discounts are not at all eye catching. Right now since Black Friday etc has finished, you're better of waiting for Christmas Sales in stores such as Game etc or even online 

I will take advantage of a sale if it has a game I am interested in and plan to play shortly afterwards. On day of release the bundle is $79.99, which is still the same amount on PS Store. However you save $20 by buying the retail version off of Amazon. But if I'm only going to play one game (I would probably play Infinity Warfare on an alternate account since I don't want a bunch of unfinished games to litter my profile) then $59.99 is a difficult buy, considering that this is 'technically' a remaster of a good game that was released nearly an entire decade ago.

Doesn't look like the bang for the buck is there. $39.99 is pushing it for JUST Modern Warfare Remastered, since I found the campaign quite short after watching Twitch streams and Youtube videos. I will gladly buy it for $30 - 35, but knowing Activision's past history of charging insane prices for DLC packs and throwing in the same mechanics game after game, it might be not for a while. But who knows.