[UK] Questions about order bonus - a king's tale FFXV

crisding89

Hi UK Gamers,

Just wondering if any of you who ordered the FFXV from GAME (who exclusively hold some codes of the mini-game) can confirm that which edition did you order and do you get the mini game code emailed to you?

Basically I just asked them Online but the customer service just so bad and took ages to response then the chat got disconnected due to inactivity. They do say only if you order Deluxe (steelbook) edition, you will get the mini-game code email to you. But on their store page, only the [Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition - with Only at GAME Weapon and Travel Pack] will give you the code. I am totally confused now.....

can someone help to clarify this?

Thanks in advance. :wub:

Edited by crisding89

I just ordered the basic edition and got it.  It says on the site that King's Tale comes with them.

Thanks. which basic edition are you referring to? Now if i search I see two day-1 editions. and only one of they states that the mini-game will come by email.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-xv-day-one-edition-with-only-at-game-weapon-and-travel-pack-1122699

http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-xv-day-one-edition-1122637

if the mini-game comes with any copy ordered from Game then I will go for steelbook. I definitely don't wanna get 2 copies just for the mini-game.

:)  

Thanks. which basic edition are you referring to? Now if i search I see two day-1 editions. and only one of they states that the mini-game will come by email.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-xv-day-one-edition-with-only-at-game-weapon-and-travel-pack-1122699

http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-xv-day-one-edition-1122637

if the mini-game comes with any copy ordered from Game then I will go for steelbook. I definitely don't wanna get 2 copies just for the mini-game.

:)  

The second link.

Also, weird, it doesn't say it comes with it now.  Did you know that King's Tale was a pre-order bonus? Your chance to get it is maybe gone now.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

The second link.

Also, weird, it doesn't say it comes with it now.  Did you know that King's Tale was a pre-order bonus? Your chance to get it is maybe gone now.

I know it's pre-order bonus. But since they are giving the codes to those who order the ones in the first link. I am assuming they must have got some codes left in hand.

idk, I just really want to get one, for my main psn a/c, region 2. i might have to go through ebay then. Otherwise i will have to order steelbook and day1, then get the code and sell the day1 as new.  just so inconvenient. 

Thanks anyway, will see how it works best before I decide what to do.

:(  :)

I only found out this was a thing till just before release and thought it was US only.

Was hoping to find a code online or a later release

I hope this mini-game title will eventually show up on PS Store...... like a few cases happened the same way before...

I know it's pre-order bonus. But since they are giving the codes to those who order the ones in the first link. I am assuming they must have got some codes left in hand.

idk, I just really want to get one, for my main psn a/c, region 2. i might have to go through ebay then. Otherwise i will have to order steelbook and day1, then get the code and sell the day1 as new.  just so inconvenient. 

Thanks anyway, will see how it works best before I decide what to do.

:(  :)

I hope this mini-game title will eventually show up on PS Store...... like a few cases happened the same way before...

I got my copy from GAME using a bunch of reward points to bring the price down and basically made profit off it selling it off at CeX today there.  I got the UCE, still kind of piss off that King's Tale was never thrown into it, but ah well, got it now and it didn't cost me anything at all.

• Like 1

Hi UK Gamers,

Just wondering if any of you who ordered the FFXV from GAME (who exclusively hold some codes of the mini-game) can confirm that which edition did you order and do you get the mini game code emailed to you?

Basically I just asked them Online but the customer service just so bad and took ages to response then the chat got disconnected due to inactivity. They do say only if you order Deluxe (steelbook) edition, you will get the mini-game code email to you. But on their store page, only the [Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition - with Only at GAME Weapon and Travel Pack] will give you the code. I am totally confused now.....

can someone help to clarify this?

Thanks in advance. :wub:

There was two editions of the vanilla game and one came with the Kings tale and cost £5 more. All preorders of the deluxe came with a King's Tale.

I'm from the UK too and have it:

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

There was two editions of the vanilla game and one came with the Kings tale and cost £5 more. All preorders of the deluxe came with a King's Tale.

That's the way it is now, but I can confirm that I got it with the £44.99 edition.  It came with Pre-order bonus, they are maybe short on codes now though and that's maybe why they limit it to the more expensive versions.

• Like 1

That's the way it is now, but I can confirm that I got it with the £44.99 edition.  It came with Pre-order bonus, they are maybe short on codes now though and that's maybe why they limit it to the more expensive versions.

I only preordered within the last week, but even then they were doing the £5 extra thing, which honestly I think is pretty cheeky as from my understanding it was originally a preorder incentive.

• Like 1

I only preordered within the last week, but even then they were doing the £5 extra thing, which honestly I think is pretty cheeky as from my understanding it was originally a preorder incentive.

I only preordered in the last week too.  It was basically a last minute decision of mines and they were still doing it with the base version.  Although, when you do search, they will try and direct you to the one that you pay £5 extra, but the base version was the last link.  GAME's dodgy really and that will be the last time I order with them now (they are always late to their N.Irish costumers), used up my points, I prefer Amazon/simplygames honestly.

I got my copy from GAME using a bunch of reward points to bring the price down and basically made profit off it selling it off at CeX today there.  I got the UCE, still kind of piss off that King's Tale was never thrown into it, but ah well, got it now and it didn't cost me anything at all.

I see if send it to CeX, still can get £36 for voucher right? that's my last sort of plan for getting the code - buy 2 copies. TBH, after I missed the chance to get UCE i was once so against this game for no reason..... but now.... i gave up. I will get it even though I would play it maybe 2 years later. Just don't wanna miss the steelbook.

so you mean you ordered deluxe edition and got the code via email right? that's definitely a good news! I might just order the steelbook straight away see if I can get it as well... Once again, the customer services of Game failed to impress me....

Thanks for the info guys! B)

• Like 1

I see if send it to CeX, still can get £36 for voucher right? that's my last sort of plan for getting the code - buy 2 copies. TBH, after I missed the chance to get UCE i was once so against this game for no reason..... but now.... i gave up. I will get it even though I would play it maybe 2 years later. Just don't wanna miss the steelbook.

I think it's £36 for the voucher yea, I went with cash though as I don't shop in there..  There was UCE up on the UK SE not so long ago there, didn't even have to be on the waiting list to grab it since there was no option to even get on the waiting list on UK store.  They are probably gone now though.

You shouldn't miss the Deluxe Edition, I'll say they can reproduce the hell out of that version really.  It's the UCE that is super rare/hard to get now.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1