SG / ZH - School Girl / Zombie Hunter

On 12/24/2016 at 9:33 AM, Jigsy1 said:

I really want the "almost naked tomato nipples and watermelon maebari" pre-order bonus from Rakuten, but the global store won't allow it to be shipped overseas, and both the Japanese store and global store require me to be physically located in Japan. :<

So it's either buy the game from somewhere else and not get that bonus (yes, it's only available there), or hope that it'll come to the PSN as a DLC. (Which it won't.)

I'm quite peeved by this.

You can always send it to a package forwarder. 

• 9 months later...

Old thread but just wanted to let you know - I'm currently reviewing the EU English version of the game and I haven't found anything censored so far I don't think.If you know of anything you want me to keep an eye out for, let me know - I can't talk about the story, as per request of the publisher, but I can confirm if something is there or not.

I'm halfway through chapter 3 so far :)

10 hours ago, turniplord said:

Old thread but just wanted to let you know - I'm currently reviewing the EU English version of the game and I haven't found anything censored so far I don't think.If you know of anything you want me to keep an eye out for, let me know - I can't talk about the story, as per request of the publisher, but I can confirm if something is there or not.

I'm halfway through chapter 3 so far :)

Censorship is the most important aspect, you should concentrate on that :)

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Kurty9 said:

So, is the US version of the game censored or is it the same as the Japanese version ? Does anyone know for sure ?

I only have the EU version so can't really compare to the Japanese one but I didn't see anything which looked like it may have been censored - all the girls strip down, they talk about their grandfather trying to take baths with them and there is a lot of innuendoes.

So if anything was censored then it wasn't very obvious or important.

• Like 1