How Many People Are There In Each Section

ShiNoBani

Well since I finally got the A ending trophy. It is safe to say that if you save at least these people than you are guaranteed the A ending; since I got the AA ending it seems. I know there are a few other people, but sadly I didn't find them or knew where to find them. I know there were at least two other people in the apartments since I still had two key items.

Your House

Spoiler

None

The Hospital

Spoiler

Little Girl {sadly forgot to jot down where she was} = give her piece of hard candy

Eleanor {found in elle's room in patient care} = give her the gold locket

The School

Spoiler

Librarian {found in the library second floor} = return all three books

Boy {burned class in mathematics wing} = turn off fire alarm

Teacher {burned classroom} = say it wasn't his fault; make sure to run back into the room to talk to him again

The Apartments

Spoiler

Metalhead {living room in apartment 104} = give him small radio

Bro (living room in apartment 106} = give him cheese puffs

Mr. Riddles {living room on floor 6} = just talk to him

Edited by tsuki_-no-_usagi
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for this list, will definitely come in handy!

i also just started claire and using the puzzle/notes/butterfly guides over on steam, but never found anything for the sidequests. 

there is little information on this game unfortunately but i guess we look at two PTs here: one on "story" for all the items, sidequests and collectibles, while getting the A ending and another PT on nightmare, just doing the bare minimum to get to the end?!

anyone got any tips for the nightmare mode btw? i read somewhere that you can cheese the "stress" system by waiting in the inventory menu until she calmed down again, for example.

@dernop To be honest Nightmare mode wasn't really that hard. As long as you know where you are going in each part of the story than speed running through it will be rather easy. The only tip I can really give you, is make sure that you don't really go exploring and only pick up items that will be helping with maintaining your health and sanity; since they can drop rather quickly if you aren't quick enough to escape a big area with alot of enemies. >.< Also you can indeed use the inventory menu until she calms down. In fact I used this technique quite a few times when I was in a rather tight pinch in some over populated areas.

12 hours ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

As long as you know where you are going in each part of the story than speed running through it will be rather easy. The only tip I can really give you, is make sure that you don't really go exploring and only pick up items that will be helping with maintaining your health and sanity

thanks for the tips, i'm currently going through the game slowly while checking for items and marking some stuff on a map, mostly to make my PS4 run after that easier ;)

it's currently work in progress and perhaps someone has some ideas for improvements. for example this is what i did for the first school area so far:

QVy0Vin.png

Blue dots are items, the white ones are notes, yellow are the butterflies and red is basically everything important for story, sidequests, trophies or general progression. i definitely want to include 100% of the collectibles and all sidequests (persons) when i'm done. and as much of the items as possible.

another thing i noticed: seems like your inventory is limited, so i actually had to use health items etc. on my story-mode run just to make room for new stuff.

Could someone remind me where the puzzle is in the school for the bolt cutters? I'm trying to speed through Nightmare and got to the door forgetting I needed to get rid of the chains.

EDIT - don't worry, I found a yt vid :)

Edited by Beeinhollywood

i just finished creating the maps of all items (finally got the item hoarder trophy) and collectibles and posted them over in the PS4 section of this game:

since this forum, unlike ps3t.org for example, unfortunately doesn't combine different versions of a game (even when they are exactly the same) for whatever reason, i decided to make the thread in the ps4 forum, since it has more owners and seems more frequented. :)

now i only have the nightmare run left, hooray!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9.12.2016 at 5:23 PM, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

Well since I finally got the A ending trophy. It is safe to say that if you save at least these people than you are guaranteed the A ending; since I got the AA ending it seems. I know there are a few other people, but sadly I didn't find them or knew where to find them. I know there were at least two other people in the apartments since I still had two key items.

Your House

Hide contents

None

The Hospital

Hide contents

Little Girl {sadly forgot to jot down where she was} = give her piece of hard candy

Eleanor {found in elle's room in patient care} = give her the gold locket

The School

Reveal hidden contents

Librarian {found in the library second floor} = return all three books

Boy {burned class in mathematics wing} = turn off fire alarm

Teacher {burned classroom} = say it wasn't his fault; make sure to run back into the room to talk to him again

The Apartments

Reveal hidden contents

Metalhead {living room in apartment 104} = give him small radio

Bro (living room in apartment 106} = give him cheese puffs

Mr. Riddles {living room on floor 6} = just talk to him

I've just discovered the "Little Girl" in the Hospital.

Name's Ali - Pediatrics, Room 104 - Ali's Room
tell her "sure" and give her the hard candy

Finally I couldn't find any doctor in the Pediatrics and gave up for now... after been killed twice!