Help me choose my next plat(s) (Vol 2) 12/11-12/18

Vote for next platinum (Vol 2)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for next platinum (Vol 2)

• Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    • Manhunt
    • Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse

I have a hard time picking out my next game to play and the last thread was pretty successful with 70+ votes so I figured I would let you guys choose again. The poll will stay open for a week(ish) or sooner depending on when I finish The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I have chosen three random games from my "Up Next" folder on my PS4.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

I would do Broken Sword 5. It's a nice little point and click adventure that shouldn't be that hard to finish (so I've heard). After that, I would do San Andreas, amazing game if you haven't played it on the PS2 before.

6 minutes ago, Terra said:

I would do Broken Sword 5. It's a nice little point and click adventure that shouldn't be that hard to finish (so I've heard). After that, I would do San Andreas, amazing game if you haven't played it on the PS2 before.

SA was one of my most played PS2 games. Just under Need for Speed 2 Underground. SA would be a good choice because then I would have the plats for all three PS2 GTA's. We will see if the other PSNPer's feel the same way.

13 minutes ago, skateak said:

SA was one of my most played PS2 games. Just under Need for Speed 2 Underground. SA would be a good choice because then I would have the plats for all three PS2 GTA's. We will see if the other PSNPer's feel the same way.

They need to bring NFS Underground 2 to PS4. I played that all the time! I think next to Hot Pursuit 2 it's one of my favorite in the series.

50 minutes ago, Terra said:

They need to bring NFS Underground 2 to PS4. I played that all the time! I think next to Hot Pursuit 2 it's one of my favorite in the series.

I would love if they did but there might be an issue with the music licenses. EA sadly doesn't care about it's classic games. I don't think they even released a PS2 game on PS3.

4 hours ago, skateak said:

I have a hard time picking out my next game to play and the last thread was pretty successful with 70+ votes so I figured I would let you guys choose again. The poll will stay open for a week(ish) or sooner depending on when I finish The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I have chosen three random games from my "Up Next" folder on my PS4.

Well depending on when you start it and finish it, make sure you save the easy ones for the trophy hunters holiday special so we can clean up and win that thing! ;)

So I voted for Broken Sword 5 because it looks like you are roughly 10 days away from finishing Spider Man which should nearly tie in with the start of that comp!

Oooo. San Andreas took the lead. I have to cut the voting off early because I finished The Amazing Spider-Man 2 a little quicker than expected. Thank you everyone for voting again and I look forward to Vol 3.

EDIT: I can't figure out how to close the poll so I am going to announce the winners before the results change.

1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (47.06%)

2. Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse (29.41%)

3. Manhunt (23.53%)