Speedrun Trophy Times

Xylobe

My 100% speedrun (which I did on Hero Mode) took exactly 2 hours 55 minutes and unlocked both the 100% and any% speedrun trophies. I don't know if the time limits have been confirmed elsewhere, but the any% trophy's time limit is at least 3 hours, and the 100% is most likely more than that. Both trophies are obtainable on a single hero mode playthrough without much difficulty (as long as you remember where most things are and think a bit ahead).

• Like 1

On 19/12/2016 at 3:48 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Thank you both for a good starting point at what the speedrun times are. 4 hours for 100% sounds doable (finished my first run with ~6:30hrs and had quite some problems in Mermaid Falls) but doing it at the same time as the any% may prove a challenge to me personally.

when you began your speedruns in hero mode you already have most of your transformations (sadly not the upgrades), and having the harpy transformation made your runs even faster and you can get some upgrades early because you already have some of your transformations unlocked and that gave you a lot of advantage.... The only "big" problem that I had with the 100% speedrun was money, because you don't take your time to repeat stages or kill most of the enemies, so the best you can do is using the jewel pot transformation (You can get it from the snake girl vendor) and position yourself between two walls and just move the sticks until you reach 999, it takes less than 10 minutes to get from 0 to 999 jewels...

• 2 years later...