Are some trophies glitched/unobtainable?

Graffin_G

2 hours ago, Graffin_G said:

There's 3 trophies along with the platinum that no one seems to have. Is this because there's a special requirement, or does the game need to be patched?

I've tried everything possible to get the karaoke and marathon mode trophies to pop with no luck.

Pretty sure they are. I have heard similar complaints. Are the missing trophies according to PSNP or when you look in Trophies on the PS4?

Edited by skateak

• 2 weeks later...

The "Going supernova" trophy seems to be very hard to get after patch 1.02. If you have the disc version and have trouble getting this try deleting the patch. As of now digital version seems to be prepatched to 1.02.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to confirm that getting 90k points for the "going supernova" trophy was near impossible for me with patch 1.02

I tried many different songs and it was clear pretty quickly that "dancing queen" by ABBA was the best candidate for the task. With the 1.02 patch i was barely able to get 80k points and after deleting the patch (and a short break) i got 95k on my first attempt.

The pitch bars don't really reflect that, tho... I still missed many notes but somehow got way more points than before.

Good luck everyone! :)

• Like 1