Can't sign into the PS Store on my PC

Not_Too_Sweet

I think one of the updates screwed up my "link" to the PS Store on my PS3. I was able to select 3 items on the computer, then go to the manage d/l section on the PS3 and get them that way.

EDIT: Just tried the computer again and had no issues getting in.

Edited by PSXtreme_

4 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

No DDoS this year? Whoa. Sonys on top of it. Finally.

There wasn't one last Christmas, either, but there was right after New Year's. The funny thing is everyone on Twitter who was talking it got suspended. Maybe they didn't feel the need to because they couldn't brag about it...or maybe they were just taking credit for shit they didn't do. Either way, playing right now for a bit before I go to my sister's.

8 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

There wasn't one last Christmas, either, but there was right after New Year's. The funny thing is everyone on Twitter who was talking it got suspended. Maybe they didn't feel the need to because they couldn't brag about it...or maybe they were just taking credit for shit they didn't do. Either way, playing right now for a bit before I go to my sister's.

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

There isn't any real way to prevent one either, just no one has done one yet

Yeah, I'm just glad its a smooth holiday gaming. Was expecting sone major psn lag or issues but it seems the had upgraded their servers a bit to better accommodate the load of people getting new ps4s and getting on.

2 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Yeah, I'm just glad its a smooth holiday gaming. Was expecting sone major psn lag or issues but it seems the had upgraded their servers a bit to better accommodate the load of people getting new ps4s and getting on.

Wish I could say the same about EA though.

Does anyone know how to close these threads?