Cross-save on PS Vita?

Will be downloading this later on PS4 and PS Vita as part of the January PS+ games.

I know it's cross-buy enabled, so but wondered if it has cross-play (aka cross-save) functionality?

Edited by Topov81
Title amended to avoid confusion.

10 minutes ago, Topov81 said:

Will be downloading this later on PS4 and PS Vita as part of the January PS+ games.

I know it's cross-buy enabled, so but wondered if it has cross-play (aka cross-save) functionality?

Yes, it has Cross-Save. Everytime the game performs an auto-save it will automatically upload the save to the PSN and once you start the game it will get the latest save from there (that section of the PSN is different from the backup storage for your savegames, though). You will notice this as saving and loading will take a bit longer if you have an internet connection enabled.

Cross play is being able to game together using different consoles, just that you know. It's not also known as cross save because they are 2 different things.

Cross-Save

Cross-Save is a feature that lets you save your progress in a game on one device (a PS Vita, for instance) and pick up right where you left off on another device (say, a PlayStation 4). It does this by keeping your save file in the cloud, where it can be accessed from any device you own

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Topov81 said:

As Yuri pointed out above, Cross-Play is definitely NOT aka Cross-Save.

To be very clear:

No it does not have Cross Play functionality.

Yes it does have Cross Save functionality.