Capitol Map Never Comes Up?

21 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It only comes from the non-dlc queue and even then, there are all the base game maps mixed between.You gotta be patient or just keep leaving games with the wrong map.

The dlc maps are part of the base game in the ps4 version, there is no separate queue for the dlc, it's all one queue for maps

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The dlc maps are part of the base game in the ps4 version, there is no separate queue for the dlc, it's all one queue for maps

ah I know what you mean now. Thanks 

After I posted this, I got the map twice in the space of about 6 games, but this was well due after days of playing and not getting the map.  

1 hour ago, nate_drake117 said:

ah I know what you mean now. Thanks 

After I posted this, I got the map twice in the space of about 6 games, but this was well due after days of playing and not getting the map.  

PSNP has a history of having connections with the RNG gods. Nearly every time someone needs something random like this and posts about it, they get it shortly later. I have seen it happen so many times haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skateak said:

PSNP has a history of having connections with the RNG gods. Nearly every time someone needs something random like this and posts about it, they get it shortly later. I have seen it happen so many times haha.

I was thinking that in my mind that if I post something about it I will get it soon after, and boom it happend haha