Are trophies as bad like the first Xenoverse game?

MAUSZX

I want to say, I like dragon Ball and I liked the premise for Xenoverse, what I didn't like was the trophies, because it was as grindy and luck based as it can get, TONS of RNG it became a boring shore to go for all the trophies, so much that I stopped playing like 7 different times and then just came back listen to a podcast when I was grinding all the supers and Ultimates, it was ridiculous, and it didn't even needed to be that grindy.

So, because I like Dragon Ball I might buy Xenoverse 2 sooner than later, I just want to know and be really prepared for the trophies, are trophies as ridiculous grindy and random as the first one, or what kind of trophies do you get?

I haven't played Xenoverse 2 myself but from other people's comments I have seen about the trophies is that the RNG in Xenoverse 2 is more forgiven and makes collecting all the trophies easier when comparing it to the first one. I can't personally say how valid of what I just told you is, but I hope others who have played both can better answer your question.  

Edited by - Cammy -

Nope. Only having to collect 50% of the skills and equipment makes this much more tolerable. I only did 20 PQ missions and got these trophies to pop by buying all skills and equipment in the store and finishing up all mentor training. The only thing that will give you some trouble is expert mission 15 and some of Elder Kai's training.

I'm finishing up Xenoverse right now and grinding for the skills is pure hell, even with Elder Kai increasing drop rates. The mentors not being in set locations like Xenoverse 2 was also a huge drag

Edited by CL5INT0N2

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/01/2017 at 9:11 PM, CL5INT0N2 said:

Nope. Only having to collect 50% of the skills and equipment makes this much more tolerable. I only did 20 PQ missions and got these trophies to pop by buying all skills and equipment in the store and finishing up all mentor training. The only thing that will give you some trouble is expert mission 15 and some of Elder Kai's training.

I'm finishing up Xenoverse right now and grinding for the skills is pure hell, even with Elder Kai increasing drop rates. The mentors not being in set locations like Xenoverse 2 was also a huge drag

Thanks a lot for sharing that Elder Kai increase drop rates! I'll try that asap, some videos on internet prove that He actually helps a lot!