Trophies earned each month

szkodi

Hello chaps,

Hopefully i am in right forum. I was wondering if there is a chance of making another chart in stats section similar to "trophy earned each day of the week" but this time showing ammount of trophies earned in each month. I believe it would be nice addition to the website. I obciously know that Sly is cracking on current bugs but maybe in the future? 

What do you think?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

You mean like the monthly activity line graph? 

Essentially you're asking for that data to be presented as a bar chart.

Not necessarily. If I understand the OP correctly he wants to get the monthly data combined for all years shown as one bar. E.g all trophies from January 2008, January 2009 up to January 2017 combined as one bar.

• Like 1

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

Not necessarily. If I understand the OP correctly he wants to get the monthly data combined for all years shown as one bar. E.g all trophies from January 2008, January 2009 up to January 2017 combined as one bar.

Ah, yes, I get it now. So you can see which of the months is your best/worst for trophies overall. Thanks. 

Could be interesting. My guess would be winter months have more trophies. 

Yeah, thats what i meant. Probably as StrickenBiged mentioned most of us had busy winter months but it would be nice to check. I am kinda stats freak so addition like that would be great, and i am sure i wiuldn't be the only one here to feel this same.