This Game Crashes To Often

RuinousOne25

I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but this game seems to have an annoyance of suddenly crashing when I go into menus, and apparently as I was playing this game getting pictures from previous areas, the game crashed and I lost my save file.  So I lost ALL of my progress.  This is a huge issue if it can suddenly do that to you.

I followed a collectible guide, got all the collectibles on my way, but I noticed one of the collectible trophies didn't pop when it should. Maybe I had missed a collectible, I thought, because the counter was one too low. I went backwards looking for which I could have missed, but couldn't find it. This was at the end of the first level, so I knew it had to be one of those I missed, but I remembered getting every single one of them when I got to their location. I quit out of the game, thinking maybe one had glitched out, maybe it would respawn if I just reloaded the save. This was the case, one of them had glitched out, and I found it now, it was definitely one I had looked at like 3 times already. When I got it, the game crashed and my save got corrupted!

I think the problem was that I clicked the collectible away too fast the first time around.

I experienced several more crashes.

A typical one is when you get the trophy that required a certain time and date. I talked with others who had a crash at that exact same time. Luckily that didn't delete my save.

There's also some at the end of the game crashes, like when you finish the game, and you're supposed to watch the end video and get the trophy for completing the game... yeah, that's a pretty awful crash, and it happened like 2-3 times. :|

Don't rush, just let it play out it's shit. I found that to work most of the time.

Edited by MMDE

4 minutes ago, Rocko said:

Only crash I had was when going for the Gnocchi Thursday trophy 

Yeah, I think that one happens to pretty much everyone. You didn't have any when you beat the game? I think I had like 2 or 3.

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, I think that one happens to pretty much everyone. You didn't have any when you beat the game? I think I had like 2 or 3.

Yeah I had 0 crashes when I did the game, just it crashed where I said, so I must've been lucky