Preordered the game and questions about digivolution and lifespan increase

Alantor32

Hey, two days ago, I went to Gamestop and pre-ordered Digimon World Next Order and I have some questions about digivolution and lifespan increase before I play the game when it comes out at the end of this month. Like how do you Digivolve your Digimon? I know this game plays like the PS1 game Digimon World and believe me, I was a complete noob at it when I was young. ^^! and will increasing your Digimon's lifespan be easier now than Digimon World 1?

I want to know these questions before I get the game and play it by the end of next month. Any information will be good.

If it's anything like Digimon world ... then your digimon will Digivolve automatically. Exactly what it evolves to etc ... depends on how you treat it.

I remember being totally lost when I first played Digimon World ... didn't help that I also played the Japanese version and had no idea what was going on lol

This game is basically Digimon World 1 and Digimon World Re: Digitize and Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
This said this game is basically a take care of your Digimon Type of game yes the better you take care of it it could become something great but it goes way deeper then this...

I haven't played this game but I've played the games mentioned above gotta say Next Order looks like the Successor to those games.
So digivolution you could say the better you take care of your digimon it will digivolve into something good but like skullgreymon in digimon world 1 If I remember correctly you acutally had to treat your digimon techincally not like shit but not good either 

Each Digimon has Certain stats they need to digivole and can digivole into a number of things depending on the stats and if you took care of them or not. Some digimon require you to treat them badly some require you to treat them perfectly but if you don't reach a certain requirement at a certain age your digimon will turn into ... Poop? Yes a Poop digimon I don't know why? it just happens. 

Now the lifespan there was Items in the older games to increase lifespan ... tho I'm not sure if they will bring those items back in this game or not normally your digimon has a certain lifespan and when they digivolve the Lifespan increases. BUT if you don't hit the digivolution requirements I think after champion level they die sadly... At least thats how it worked in the older games 

Anyways its basically a game your gonna need a guide for if you want the digimon you really want. THO I heard in this game you can find out what you need to digivovle digimon to what you want in game. Its ALOT to take in but I found these kinds of digimon games to be fun not in the sense of Cyber Sleuth but in there own take care of your pet kinda fun and be rewarded.

Edited by ChastityFail