Focus Tree Question

LuuadPL

There's really 2 ways to do this. You can go the Stealth/Loki/Extermination route or you can go the AoE Warframe/Survival route. Both require good Mods on your Warframe for efficient Focus gain. Stealth route gets better gain per mission but Survival route gets you more resources/money/items. I was lazy and didn't feel like speccing out my Loki so I went AoE Warframe/Survival.

I used an Ember and Soma Prime with Greater Lenses of Zenurik on them and a lot of really good mods. I then took off Secondary and Melee weapons so Affinity didn't get pooled towards them, just in a case it affected the Focus gain. I went to Ophelia [Survival] on Uranus and went up to 30+ minutes. With an Affinity Booster (from log in reward) I was able to get ~50k every 30 minutes. If Ophelia is too tough for you then you can head to Draco [Survival] on Ceres, this will give you way less Focus because the Affinity pool is so low to begin with.

Always remember to pick up the yellow thing that spawns. Drastically increases your Focus gain. You also need as many Greater Lenses as possible. For me 2 was perfect as it allowed me to gain Focus from my AoE ability on Ember and from enemies I mowed down with my Soma Prime. So look into maybe buying a second one whenever you get a Shop Discount from the daily login bonus as that actually halfs the platinum cost of items, not just Credit cost.

• Like 1

Akkad on Eris is better as the map is small enough that you can gain focus pretty much throughout the whole map and since it's defense you're not running all over trying to find enemies either.  

I would also strongly recommend against the Loki/stealth route as the the current stealth system is very unreliable.

• Like 1