a op character before leaving

been wondering if anyone knows of a way to have all skills be level 100 in oblivion before leaving the starting place as I would like to find a way to have nearly all of them 100 as I would like to be op before I do the game over for like the 90th time.

Edited by KANERKB

Just now, Saionji said:

I see, good to know. Unfortunately I played TESIV Oblivion so long ago I dont really remember, sorry.

ah, been testing stuff for along while now on oblivion and I found a lot of ways to level things up in the start but things like hand to hand is a no go and same with making things like healing drinks and stuff

I never knew if there was a way you could max out skills like in Skyrim or Morrowind. I always just went with melee weapons and didn't really mess with anything else because I felt that was the only thing that worked for me.

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

I never knew if there was a way you could max out skills like in Skyrim or Morrowind. I always just went with melee weapons and didn't really mess with anything else because I felt that was the only thing that worked for me.

same but I like being a kind of jack of all trades who can do everything, also I really liked the idea of making your own spells in oblivion